In Phoenix, Arizona, here are the top ten best places to sell used books.
- The Changing Hands Bookstore is 8.7 miles away and has 140 reviews. Bookmans Entertainment Exchange is 5.6 miles away and has 230 reviews. Amazon Books is 9.7 miles away and has 6.5 miles of reviews. Dog-Eared Pages is 4.6 miles away and has 11.0 reviews. Book Gallery is 11.0 miles away and has 13.5 reviews. Changing Hands Bookstore is 21.5 miles away and has 140 reviews.
Where is the easiest place to sell books?
8.7 miles away, there’s Changing Hands Bookstore. 5.6 miles away, there’s Bookmans Entertainment Exchange. 220 miles away, there’s Amazon Books. 9.7 miles away, there’s Half Price Books. 6.5 miles away, there’s Dog-Eared Pages, there’s Book Gallery, there’s Alcuin Books, ABAA, and there’s Changing Hands Bookstore.
- BookDeal.com. BookDeal.com has swiftly risen to the top of the list of the finest websites for selling books, and they have been doing it for more than two decades. Textbooks.com. It is important not to be fooled by the name.
- 3. Powell’s Books.
What is the best way to sell used books?
It is recommended that you download the We Buy Books app if you are looking for a quick and safe way to sell your used books. All you have to do is go to your app store, download the app, open it, and scan the barcode with our convenient barcode scanner to obtain an instant cash price.
How can I get money for used books?
Where to Sell Used Books: 6 of the Best Online (and Offline) Marketplaces
- BookScouter. Start with BookScouter.com.
- Half Price Books.
- 4. Powell’s Books.
- Online Buy Back Programs.
- Your local independent book store.
Does Changing Hands bookstore buy books?
We don’t refer to ourselves as Changing Hands for no reason! Bringing in your gently used books will earn you shop credit that may be used to purchase books, presents, toys, and even Changing Hands gift cards if we can put them to good use. We are open seven days a week from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Can I sell books at Barnes and Noble?
By inputting the ISBN of your book on the Barnes & Noble website, they will calculate the worth of your book and send you some postage-free shipping labels if you agree with the value they have determined. They will only accept books that are in good condition. That means there will be no mildew stains, no missing pages, and no overly underlined text.
Can you sell your own books on Etsy?
Etsy is a real market for everything and everything handcrafted, cozy, and one-of-a-kind. Therefore, it is the ideal location for you to sell your own books and bookish merchandise.
Who takes second hand books?
Book Donations Accepted by Charities in the City of London
- LCBP stands for London Children’s Book Project. Prior to being given to their partner organizations, the books contributed to this foundation are cleaned and classified by age and subject matter. Books for the city of London. A lot of charities are represented, including the Octavia Foundation, the British Heart Foundation, Oxfam, and Fara Charity Shops.
Can I sell my books to Waterstones?
Waterstones requires that you register with them directly, rather than via Gardners, in order to sell to their stores. Request a Waterstones Trading Application form by contacting the Independent Publisher Coordinator by email at [email protected] and specifying that you are a publisher. Alternatively, the form may be obtained from the Waterstones website at www.waterstones.co.uk.
How do I know if my book is worth money?
When determining the approximate worth of a book, one extremely simple technique is to look for similar copies on AbeBooks.com and see what prices are being sought. Thousands of new, used, rare, and out-of-print books are available for purchase on AbeBooks.com from vendors across the world, and we have millions of used and rare books in stock.
How do I sell my old rare books?
Selling (or disposing of) old books: a quick reference guide
- BookScouter.com. A little web research will assist you in determining the value of your old books, such as on eBay. Used book stores, thrift stores, and eBay’s auction system are all excellent options for selling old books quickly and efficiently.
- Local used book stores, thrift stores, and eBay.
Is BookScouter legitimate?
Bookscouter has a 3.8 out of 5 star rating on Trustpilot and 4 out of 5 star ratings in both the Google Play and Apple App Stores, indicating that it is a legitimate app. Users appreciate the simple scanning feature, the option to see many offers at the same time, and the fact that it gives a way to earn money by selling off old and unneeded textbooks.
Does Amazon buy used books?
Amazon. Attractiveness: Through its Textbooks Trade-In program, the internet retailing behemoth will purchase back nearly any book imaginable. When you log in to your Amazon account, Amazon populates the buyback page with ideas for items to sell from prior purchases. You may, however, trade in other books that have an ISBN, and shipping is included in the transaction.