In Phoenix, Arizona, here are the top ten best places to sell used books.
- The Changing Hands Bookstore is 8.7 miles away and has 140 reviews. Bookmans Entertainment Exchange is 5.6 miles away and has 230 reviews. Amazon Books is 9.7 miles away and has 6.5 miles of reviews. Dog-Eared Pages is 4.6 miles away and has 11.0 reviews. Book Gallery is 11.0 miles away and has 13.5 reviews. Changing Hands Bookstore is 21.5 miles away and has 140 reviews.
Where is the easiest place to sell books?
7 Websites to Sell Books That Are Worth Visiting
- BookDeal.com. BookDeal.com has swiftly risen to the top of the list of the finest websites for selling books, and they have been doing it for more than two decades. Textbooks.com. It is important not to be fooled by the name.
- 3. Powell’s Books.
What is the best place to sell books?
Where to Sell Used Books: 6 of the Best Online (and Offline) Marketplaces
- BookScouter. Start with BookScouter.com.
- Half Price Books.
- 4. Powell’s Books.
- Online Buy Back Programs.
- Your local independent book store.
Does Changing Hands bookstore buy books?
We don’t refer to ourselves as Changing Hands for no reason! Bringing in your gently used books will earn you shop credit that may be used to purchase books, presents, toys, and even Changing Hands gift cards if we can put them to good use. We are open seven days a week from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.
What is the most profitable way to sell books?
You may sell your books on a variety of online marketplaces, including eBay and Abebooks. Amazon, on the other hand, is the largest and most heavily frequented online bookshop in the world, making it the greatest spot to sell your publications. When you sell books on Amazon, you may offer your book in the “New Used” section of the book’s Amazon website if you sell them yourself.
Can I sell books at Barnes and Noble?
By inputting the ISBN of your book on the Barnes & Noble website, they will calculate the worth of your book and send you some postage-free shipping labels if you agree with the value they have determined. They will only accept books that are in good condition. That means there will be no mildew stains, no missing pages, and no overly underlined text.
Can you sell your own books on Etsy?
Etsy is a real market for everything and everything handcrafted, cozy, and one-of-a-kind. Therefore, it is the ideal location for you to sell your own books and bookish merchandise.
How do I find out the value of a book?
When determining the approximate worth of a book, one extremely simple technique is to look for similar copies on AbeBooks.com and see what prices are being sought. Thousands of new, used, rare, and out-of-print books are available for purchase on AbeBooks.com from vendors across the world, and we have millions of used and rare books in stock.
What old books are worth money?
Iconic Books You Probably Have That Are Now Worth A Lot Of Money
- J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (1997)
- Dr. Seuss’s The Cat in the Hat (1957)
- Arthur Conan Doyle’s The Hound of the Baskervilles (1902)
- The Bible (1600 – 1616)
- The Jungle Book and The Second Jungle Book (both published by Disney)
- (1894-1895) Rudyard Kipling’s quotations:
What can you do with unwanted books?
In the event that you find yourself in a similar scenario, here are some suggestions for repurposing your old books.
- Make a contribution to your local library.
- Donate your gently used books to a local charity
- Make some gift tags
- Bring your gently used books to your local library. Recycle any books that are no longer useful. They can be sold or given away on the internet. Make a “Free Books” box for your library.
Can I sell my books to Waterstones?
Waterstones requires that you register with them directly, rather than via Gardners, in order to sell to their stores. Request a Waterstones Trading Application form by contacting the Independent Publisher Coordinator by email at [email protected] and specifying that you are a publisher. Alternatively, the form may be obtained from the Waterstones website at www.waterstones.co.uk.
Do books sell well on eBay?
Turning outdated books or magazines into additional cash may be a profitable endeavor. Although technology has altered the way some people read books, this does not rule out the possibility of books being sold on eBay. The quantity of books available for purchase on eBay regularly reaches into the millions, and they include anything from popular fiction to children’s books to textbooks and more.
How do I sell a book that I wrote?
There are five steps.
- Determine who will read your book – identify your target audience. Find out what your community does and how you may become involved with those activities. Don’t be afraid to talk about it, and then talk about it some more. Create a sense of urgency by getting in your car and driving. Maintain the momentum by coming up with new arguments and perspectives to advertise your book.