Used Textbooks Can Be Purchased at the Following Ten Locations:
- Betterworldbooks.com. Betterworldbooks.com, Chegg.com, Textbooks.com, Amazon.com, Abebooks.com, CampusBooks.com, Bookfinder.com, Sellbackyourbook.com, and other websites are the finest places to look for low-cost textbooks.
Where is the best place to sell used textbooks?
- AbeBooks. The online marketplace AbeBooks is a fantastic way to resale your textbooks, although it does involve a little more effort than some of the other sites on our list. Amazon, Barnes & Noble, BookByte, BookScouter, BooksRun, Campus Books, and Cash4Books are just a few examples of online book retailers.
Where is the best place to buy textbooks?
Books for Less: The Top 10 Sites to Buy College Textbooks at the Lowest Prices
- Chegg. Chegg is one of the most popular locations to purchase textbooks, and for good reason. Other options include Campus Book Rentals, Amazon, Textbooks.com, Better World Books, AllBookstores.com, ValueBooks, and Cheapesttextbooks.com.
Where can I find cheap college textbooks?
Purchasing on a Budget
- Ebay.com. AbeBooks.com allows you to bid on auctions or buy it right now. Better World Books is an online bookstore that sells both new and old textbooks. Rakuten.com.
- If you’re feeling philanthropic, Better World Books collects old book contributions to remove garbage and resells them at a discount to the public.
What websites buy used textbooks?
We provide choices for selling textbooks, as well as hardcovers and paperbacks, among other things.
- BookScouter. Start with BookScouter.com.
- Half Price Books.
- 4. Powell’s Books.
- Online Buy Back Programs.
- Your local independent book store.
How reliable is BookScouter?
Bookscouter has a 3.8 out of 5 star rating on Trustpilot and 4 out of 5 star ratings in both the Google Play and Apple App Stores, indicating that it is a legitimate app. Users appreciate the simple scanning feature, the option to see many offers at the same time, and the fact that it gives a way to earn money by selling off old and unneeded textbooks.
Is Sellbackyourbook com legit?
“Does sellbackyourbook.com operate as a scam?” In fact, we have paid out over $10 million dollars to individuals all around the United States, thus we are not a fraud.
Is buying textbooks from Chegg legit?
After all, the firm has been there since 2005, and a large number of students have considered Chegg to be a dependable source for low-cost textbooks and other educational materials. Is Chegg a safe bet? Yes, they are a reputable and trustworthy dealer from whom you may purchase or rent your textbooks.
Is ThriftBooks com legit?
Thriftbooks is a completely legitimate company. It is widely considered to be one of the top online e-commerce platforms for books available. It has troubles, bad ratings, and other drawbacks, just like any other online sales website. ThriftBooks is one of the most reputable websites for finding used books on the internet.
Is textbook rush legit?
A total of 59 reviews have given TextbookRush a consumer rating of 2.16 stars, suggesting that the majority of buyers are typically unsatisfied with their purchases. Customers who have expressed dissatisfaction with TextbookRush most typically complain about poor customer service, water damage, and textbooks in poor condition. TextbookRush is ranked 63rd in the category of Textbooks websites.
How do I get cheap textbooks for free?
Instructions on how to obtain free college textbooks
- Project Gutenberg is a non-profit organization dedicated to the dissemination of information. Approximately 50,000 electronic books are currently available through the Project Gutenberg effort. The library is a good place to start. Take a look around your local library and see if there are any alternatives to purchasing the books. Purchase them at a substantial discount.
- You might also be interested in the following Clark.com articles:
How can I get free textbooks?
There are three websites that provide free college textbooks.
- Bookboon.com. The website Bookboon, which was founded in 2005, has grown to become the world’s largest distributor of ebooks.
- 2. OpenStax.org
How do I find used college textbooks?
Look through these websites to find low-cost college textbooks.
- Try searching for your textbooks on Amazon or eCampus.com, or try Craigslist.
- Scan through online retailers with Allbookstores to find what you need. With Bigwords, you can double-check your final price. With Dealoz, you can negotiate a better deal. Chegg may be used to find both digital and physical copies.
Does Barnes and Nobles buy used books?
By inputting the ISBN of your book on the Barnes & Noble website, they will calculate the worth of your book and send you some postage-free shipping labels if you agree with the value they have determined. They will only accept books that are in good condition. That means there will be no mildew stains, no missing pages, and no overly underlined text.
Does Amazon buy used textbooks?
Amazon. Attractiveness: Through its Textbooks Trade-In program, the internet retailing behemoth will purchase back nearly any book imaginable. When you log in to your Amazon account, Amazon populates the buyback page with ideas for items to sell from prior purchases. You may, however, trade in other books that have an ISBN, and shipping is included in the transaction.
Does Barnes and Nobles sell used books?
Returns are simple and hassle-free, whether in-store or online. Barnes & Noble offers a diverse collection of educational publications, ranging from new and old textbooks to workbooks, test preparation resources, and more. Shop by ISBN, title, or author to quickly and easily locate precisely what you’re looking for. Are you looking for low-priced textbooks?