Some of the Best Places to Sell Your Comic Books
- EBay. Heritage Auctions. Photograph by FangXiaNuo / Getty Images. If you have a large collection of older and more valuable comic books, I recommend that you look into selling them on an auction site like as Heritage.
- Your Local Comic Shop.
- Charitable Contribution.
How do I sell my comic books for high value?
Consequently, here are a few pointers on how to kick-start the process and where to find comic book sellers:
- If at all feasible, offer your products in person. If you have any questions, check with your local comic book store and Half Price Books before making any decisions. Sell your items at a legitimate location.
How do I know if my comics are worth money?
The cover price of your comics is the quickest and most accurate way to identify whether or not they are of “good quality.” Almost all comic books have the retail cover price at the time of publishing printed on the front and back of the comic book cover. The valuable ones will have 10c, 12c, 15c, 20c, or 25c on the front cover, while the less valued ones will have no denomination.
How can I sell my old comics?
Selling comic books may be done in a variety of venues, including online comic book stores, local brick and mortar comic shops, auction websites, auction houses, and local ads.
Should I sell my comic books?
If you over-grade your comic books, there is a good chance that they will not be purchased. If you undervalue them, you are essentially leaving money on the table. (Selling them to a dealer is preferable in these situations since they know how to correctly grade your comic book(s) and will pay you a fair price.)
Is now a good time to sell comics?
Is it a good time to sell your home right now? Yes, if you look at the broad picture and ignore the Coronavirus. The majority of old comic books are selling for record-breaking prices. As long as Disney continues to release Marvel films and television programs, there will be a high demand for comic book back issues in general.
Are comics from the 90s worth anything?
Despite the fact that the comic book business was experiencing difficulties at the close of the twentieth century, some comics from the 1990s are still worth enough money to make Bruce Wayne sit up and take attention. Nevertheless, the most significant 1990s comics in terms of plot and character development are not always the most valued.
Are Phantom comics worth anything?
Getting Started Guide The first 50 issues of Frew Phantom comics are highly sought after and are regarded to be extremely valuable. The value of Issue 50 is around $300. The bigger the price, the lower the number is on the scale. The Phantom in a red suit appears in this original Italian edition, which is highly sought after by collectors throughout the world. Rarities like as this are in high demand.
Where can I sell comic books online?
The Best Websites to Sell Comic Books on the Internet
- Sparkle City Comics is a comic book series published by Sparkle City Comics. Pros: The highest compensation, cash payment on the moment, and a visit to your location to examine your situation. eBay. Advantages: There is a large potential audience. Craigslist. Pros: It’s free and simple to publish. A Get-Together. Convenient, face-to-face transaction
- no costs
- your own network (email, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- your own network
What old comics are worth money?
12 Exceptionally Rare and Valuable Comic Books That Are Worth a Fortune
- Action Comics #1 was worth approximately $3.2 million. Detective Comics #27 was worth approximately $2.1 million. Marvel Comics #1 was worth approximately $1.2 million. Amazing Fantasy #15 was worth approximately $1.1 million.
- All-Star Comics #8 was worth approximately $936,000.
- Batman #1 was worth approximately $567,000.
- Superman #1 was worth approximately $507,000.
How much do comic book stores pay for comics?
They often spend 40–60 percent of the cover price for new comics — on average, that is. Occasionally, the publishers will provide unique incentives. In the case of Free Comic Book Day distributions, the shopkeeper does not receive them for free; instead, he pays a nominal fee (maybe five or ten cents per item) to participate in them. It’s a promotional expenditure, to be sure.
How do you market a comic book?
How to Make Your Comic Book More Popular
- Comic-Cons are a great way to meet new people. Having a stand at a comic, science fiction, or fantasy convention and promoting your book is a terrific method to get the word out about your book. Obtaining admission to book shops.
- Online distribution channels and social media platforms
- Self-Publishing for Newcomers and Experienced Writers
What is the most expensive comic book?
A comic book showing Spider-debut Man’s appearance has broken the record for the most expensive comic book ever sold, according to the Guinness Book of World Records. Earlier this week, a copy of the 1962 comic Amazing Fantasy No. 15 was sold at Heritage Auctions for an astounding $3.6 million dollars.