Comic book and book retailers that are available online
- You can get cash for your comic books from places like Sell My Comic Books, Dylan Universe Comics, Lone Star Comics, and I Like Comics.
- You can get cash for your comic books from places like Sparkle City Comics, Nostalgia Zone, and Lee’s Comics.
- You can get cash for your comic books from places like I Like Comics, Get Cash for Comic Books, and Sell My Comic Books.
What is the best site to sell comic books?
Some of the Best Places to Sell Your Comic Books
- EBay. Heritage Auctions. Photograph by FangXiaNuo / Getty Images. If you have a large collection of older and more valuable comic books, I recommend that you look into selling them on an auction site like as Heritage.
- Your Local Comic Shop.
- Charitable Contribution.
What is the best way to sell my comic books?
If at all feasible, try to sell in person. Working with a dealer or being able to judge the physical state of a collection may be an excellent approach to obtain the greatest value, especially if you’re prepared to be patient. While websites such as eBay and Sell My Comic Books might be useful, you may be able to obtain a little better bargain if you go to the store in person.
Who do I sell my comic books to?
Selling comic books may be done in a variety of venues, including online comic book stores, local brick and mortar comic shops, auction websites, auction houses, and local ads.
Can you sell comics on Etsy?
Is it legal for me to sell handmade comics on Etsy? It is permissible if you are producing them yourself (by hand) and they are based on your own unique ideas or concepts.
How do I find out how much a comic book is worth?
The cover price of your comics is the quickest and most accurate way to identify whether or not they are of “good quality.” Almost all comic books have the retail cover price at the time of publishing printed on the front and back of the comic book cover. The valuable ones will have 10c, 12c, 15c, 20c, or 25c on the front cover, while the less valued ones will have no denomination.
How do I get rid of comic books?
Let’s have a look at the several possibilities for disposal (and don’t even think about recycling or using kindling for a fire, you beasts!)
- 1) Sell the comic books, without a doubt. 1) Make Comics Collage Art. 2) Try to sell them. 3) Give up and just put them back in the short boxes. 5) Donate to the local library. This was also my initial thought.
How do I get a comic book appraised?
When and where should you get your comic books appraised?
- EBay’s previous search history.
- Auction House. No evaluation will be 100 percent accurate– even professionals can only make an informed opinion. Large auction houses are skilled in determining the value of objects and selling them at auction. Determine which marketplace is the best.
- Sparkle City Comics is one option.
How much do comic book stores pay for comics?
They often spend 40–60 percent of the cover price for new comics — on average, that is. Occasionally, the publishers will provide unique incentives. In the case of Free Comic Book Day distributions, the shopkeeper does not receive them for free; instead, he pays a nominal fee (maybe five or ten cents per item) to participate in them. It’s a promotional expenditure, to be sure.
Are my old comic books worth anything?
Just because your comic book is out of print doesn’t mean it’s no longer valuable. The rarity, popularity, and condition of a comic book are the factors that genuinely determine its value. A comic book retailer will not give you the highest possible price for a comic book. They must generate a profit in order to survive.
What old comics are worth money?
12 Exceptionally Rare and Valuable Comic Books That Are Worth a Fortune
- Action Comics #1 was worth approximately $3.2 million. Detective Comics #27 was worth approximately $2.1 million. Marvel Comics #1 was worth approximately $1.2 million. Amazing Fantasy #15 was worth approximately $1.1 million.
- All-Star Comics #8 was worth approximately $936,000.
- Batman #1 was worth approximately $567,000.
- Superman #1 was worth approximately $507,000.
How do I sell my comic book on Facebook?
Here’s how to sell your comic books on Facebook Marketplace, according to our experts:
- Before you begin, look at other similar listings.
- Organize your comic book collection.
- Take photographs of your comic books.
- Write an in-depth description of your comic books.
- Respond to inquiries in a timely manner. When conducting transactions in person, use caution.
Is there a comic book app?
Comicat (Android: $2.99) is a comic book app. A lovely bookshelf view is provided for you to manually organize your collection of comic books after the program has auto-scanned your device (or specified library folders) for comics in compatible formats (such as CBR, CBZ, and PDF).
How do I sell bulk comics?
How to Sell Your Comic Book Collection in Bulk – What You Should Know
- Check to see that the collection is well-organized.
- Check to see what similar key items have sold for in the past. Compare the condition of your collection to that of comparable collections. A Professional Appraisal Should Be Considered. Decide on the location where you intend to sell.