9 Services for Obtaining Low-Cost Audiobooks
- Audible. Audible is a well-known name in the audiobook industry
- Audiobooks.com is a subdomain of Audible. Audiobooks.com is a membership service, similar to Audible and Scribd, that offers audiobooks. Images courtesy of Getty Images, Downpour, Chirp, and Apple Books, Google Play Books, and Librivox.
Is there a cheaper way to get audible?
Audible is releasing a new, lower-cost subscription that offers access to its unique audio material as well as other benefits. In order to access those features, you’ll need Audible Premium Plus, which takes the place of the Gold and Platinum subscriptions. With that $14.95/month membership, you’ll receive one credit every month that you may use on any audiobook of your choice.
Where can I get free audio books from?
Where can I find free audiobooks on the internet?
- Librivox, Lit2Go, Loyal Books, Mind Webs, Open Culture, Libby by Overdrive, Podcasts, Project Gutenberg, and many more are available.
Where is the best place to purchase audio books?
You may find audiobooks in a variety of venues, some of which are listed below;
- Audible. Audible is one of the most well-known — if not the most well-known — of the audiobook service providers.
- Audiobooks.com is another. When seeking for an Audible substitute that is not available via Amazon, this is the one for you. Apple Books, as well as 4. Library.fm, OverDrive, Google Play Books, and others are examples of online resources.
How do you save money on audiobooks?
Here are my top tips for saving money on audiobooks, in no particular order.
- Request an Audible Free Trial.
- Contact an Amazon Customer Service Representative.
- Check for Special Deals.
- Obtain Free Audiobooks Through Overdrive. Make use of many library cards. Whispersync for Voice
- Kindle Unlimited
- Swap With a Friend
- Whispersync for Voice
Is audible free with Prime?
No. Audible Plus or Audible Premium Plus memberships are independent and distinct from a Prime subscription in terms of content. This subscription permits you to listen to as much of the Audible Plus Catalog as you desire. You may also purchase Audible books without having to sign up for a subscription.
Is there a free version of audible?
For most new users, there is a 30-day free trial available: Audible Plus and Audible Premium Plus both provide a 30-day free trial that is available to the majority of new subscribers. If you don’t cancel your trial before it expires, you will be charged a monthly membership price.
Where can I Pirate audiobooks?
For most new users, there is a 30-day free trial available: Audible Plus and Audible Premium Plus both provide a 30-day free trial that is available to the majority of new customers. When your trial period expires, you will be charged a monthly membership cost by the service provider without your knowledge.
- The AudioBook Bay
- My Anonamouse
- The Pirate Bay
- Torrent Downloads
What audiobooks are free with Amazon Prime?
List of free audiobooks available through Amazon Prime
- What if?
- What if? Liz Moore’s novel, The Unseen World
- The Practicing Mind by Thomas M.
- The Practicing Mind by Thomas M. Dan Jones’ The Plantagenets is a historical novel. By Helen Macdonald, the letter H represents the bird Hawk. Jonas Jonasson’s The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared is a film about a 100-year-old man who climbed out the window and disappeared. Agatha Christie’s novel The Secret Adversary is set in the present day.
Does Alexa have free audiobooks?
Audible, an Amazon-owned audiobook provider, has made more than 100 audiobooks available for free on Alexa’s digital assistant. Customers will be able to access these titles for free by using the voice assistant on their smartphones. It is possible to access the audiobooks by using voice commands such as “Alexa, read Sherlock Holmes,” or by saying the same thing in Hindi.
How do I get unlimited audiobooks?
Find the Most Appropriate Subscription for You with Unlimited Audiobooks!
- Audible Plus offers unlimited access to Audible Originals. Audiobooks.com allows you to use your monthly credit. Kindle Unlimited offers unlimited access to independent audiobooks. In reality, Scribd does not provide Unlimited Audiobooks. LibraVox: Unlimited Audiobooks in the Public Domain (Hoopla and Libby)
- Hoopla and Libby: Library Audiobooks (LibriVox)
Why are audiobooks so expensive?
As it turns out, the primary reason why audiobooks are so costly is due to the high cost of production, which is generally associated with them. An audiobook often has a ‘cost per finished hour’ of $300 to $400, which is considered normal. As a result, even if an audiobook is just 10 hours in length, it would cost between $3000 to $4000 to make it on average.
How much does Anyplay cost?
The service is accessible on iOS, Android, and, most recently, on the web browser as well! The cost of a membership is shown as 9.60 USD per month and 86.39 USD per year on the iTunes app’s home page.
Is scribd any good?
No doubt, Scribd is a fantastic service that I would suggest to anybody who asks me about it. However, if you only read one book in three months, it is just not worth it to pay the monthly cost, and you may find that you prefer listening to audiobooks instead.