The Order of Lee Child’s Books
- Second Son. (2011)
- No Middle Name. (2017)
- I Heard a Romantic Story. (2012)
- The Cocaine Chronicles (With: Laura Lippman, Ken Bruen, and Jeffery Tervalon) (2005)
- The Chopin Manuscript. (2007)
- Jack Reacher’s Rules. (2012)
- Killing Floor. (1997) Hardcover Paperback Kindle
- Second Son. (2011)
- Second Son. (2017)
- I Heard a Romantic
What order should I read Lee Child books?
I personally recommend this sequence for fans of Lee Child’s Jack Reacher series, which includes the character Jack Reacher.
- Killing Floor is a term used to describe a situation in which someone is killed (1997) [Amazon]
- Don’t Give Up Trying (1998) TRIPWIRE (1999) [Amazon]
- RUNNING BLINDNESS [Amazon] (2000) The Echo Burning (Amazon) (2001) [Amazon]
- Successful Without Fail (2002) Seller on [Amazon]
- Convincing (2003) [Amazon]
- The Enemy’s Website (2004) [Amazon]
What order do the Jack Reacher books go in?
Even though the Jack Reacher novels can be read in any sequence, this list presents them in the chronological order in which they were published.
- Killing Floor (Jack Reacher #1), Die Trying (Jack Reacher #2), Tripwire (Jack Reacher #3), Running Blind (Jack Reacher #4), Echo Burning (Jack Reacher #5), Without Fail (Jack Reacher #6), and Persuader (Jack Reacher #7) are some of the titles in the Jack Reacher series.
Does it matter what order you read Jack Reacher books?
The Jack Reacher novels are many, and they are not released in chronological sequence, as was the case with the Quarry novels. I don’t think it’s an issue; you can read them in whichever sequence you like.
How many Lee Child Jack Reacher books are there?
A total of 25 books have been published in Lee Child’s extremely successful Jack Reacher series – with a new installment set to be released this autumn – as well as one short story collection.
What order are the Patricia Cornwell books?
Patricia Cornwell has written a series of novels.
- Following the events of Postmortem (1989), Body of Evidence (1991), All That Remains (1992), Cruel and Unusual (1993), and Cruel and Unusual (1994), the following films were released: The Body Farm is a 1994 film. In this collection: Potter’s Field (1995), Cause of Death (1996), Unnatural Exposure (1997), and others.
Do you have to read Jack Ryan books in order?
The novels of Jack Ryan can be read in either the order of publication or the chronological order. It’s a question of personal preference, and you can like them either way. Typically, Tom Clancy aficionados advocate reading the Jack Ryan series in the sequence in which it was published. Both will be available to you here.
What is the very first Jack Reacher book?
According to the first Reacher novel, “Killing Floor,” published in 1997, the answer is provided early on: A military police officer deals with military lawbreakers.
What is the most recent Jack Reacher book?
A Jack Reacher novel, The Sentinel, will be published in hardcover on October 27, 2020.
Which Jack Reacher book is the movie based on?
Based on Child’s first “Jack Reacher” novel, “Killing Floor,” which was initially published in 1997, the film is set in the present day. In the novel, Reacher travels to the little Georgia town of Margrave, where he is jailed on suspicion of murder. They discover that Reacher is a former military investigator and solicit his assistance in uncovering a succession of murders in the area.
Is there a new Jack Reacher book in 2021?
Jack Reacher’s Better Off Dead is scheduled to be released in hardcover on October 26th, 2021.
What is the latest Lee Child book called?
Jack Reacher will return to bookshops on October 27th, 2020, in the novel The Sentinel.
Will there be a Jack Reacher 3?
When Jack Reacher makes his comeback to bookshops in The Sentinel on October 27th, 2020, it will be a big deal.