Best-Selling Books of 2020 – Best Reads of 2020
To help you avoid decision fatigue, I’ve culled The New York Times Best Seller list, the Barnes & Noble Best Seller list, and the Amazon Best Seller list.
Matthew McConaughey’s ‘Greenlights’ and Lysa Terkeurst’s ‘Forgiving What You Can’t Forget’ Rumaan Alam’s suspenseful story explores the nuances of parenthood, race, and class, while Stacey Abrams’ book outlines tools to end voter suppression and empower Americans.
What is the number one book of 2021?
Nadia Owusu’s Aftershocks: A Memoir, B. B. Alston’s Amari and the Night Brothers, Michelle Zauner’s Crying in H Mart, and Anne Lamott’s Dusk, Night, Dawn: On Revival and Courage are among the best books of 2021 (so far).
What is the most sold book 2020?
These are the year’s best-selling books.
- A Promised Land by Barack Obama (2,574,531 copies sold)
- Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer (1,311,147 copies sold)
- Dog Man by Dave Pilkey (1,240,277 copies sold)
- Mary L.
- Suzanne Collins, The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes (1,235,099 copies sold)
What is the hottest book right now?
Books that are extremely popular right now
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children, #1)
- Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)
- Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2)
- The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)
- Room (Kindle Edition)
What is the most sold book in the world?
The Bible is the most widely read book in the world, according to writer James Chapman, who compiled a list of the most widely read books in the world based on the number of copies each book sold over the previous 50 years and discovered that the Bible far outsold all other books, with 3.9 billion copies sold.
What are the top 10 best selling fiction books right now?
WORK OF FICTION
- Sally Rooney’s Beautiful World, Where Are You.
- J.D. Robb’s Forgotten in Death.
- Stephen King’s Billy Summers.
- Paula Hawkins’ A Slow Fire Burning.
- Lauren Groff’s Matrix.
- Rock Paper Scissors by Alice Feeney.
- The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave.
- Louise Penny’s The Madness of Crowds.
What are the top 10 books to read in 2021?
So Far, the Must-Read Books of 2021
- Andy Weir’s Project Hail Mary.
- Kazuo Ishiguro’s Klara and the Sun.
- Greg McKeown’s Effortless.
- Gold Diggers. by Sanjena Sathian.
- Stacey Lee’s Luck of the Titanic.
- Ibram X’s Four Hundred Souls.
- People We Meet on Vacation. by Emily Henry.
- Crying in H Mart. by Michelle
What is the best book to read right now?
These Are the 40 Most Anticipated New Books in 2021
- Courtesy of Harper.
- Let Me Tell You What I Mean.
- The Wife Upstairs: A Novel.
- Summerwater: A Novel.
- How the One-Armed Sister Sweeps Her House: A Novel.
- Life Among the Terranauts.
- The Removed: A Novel.
What books are trending right now?
Also, check out Today’s Top Books to see what’s hot right now.
- Beautiful Country. by Qian Julie Wang.
- Harlem Shuffle. by Colson Whitehead.
- The Girls Are Never Gone. by Sarah Glenn Marsh.
- The Thursday Murder Club. by Richard Osman.
- The Matrix. by Lauren Groff.