How to purchase Audible books with the Audible application
- To begin, launch the Audible app on your iPhone or Android device. Audible shop may be accessed by clicking on the Shopping Cart button in the upper-right corner. To find an audiobook, use the magnifying glass to search for it or browse through the categories. Select the audiobook you wish to purchase by tapping on it.
Why can’t I purchase a book on Audible app?
The incorrect account has been entered. It is possible that the purchase was made using a different account than the one you are currently logged into on a smartphone or on our desktop website. Login out of the Audible app on your smartphone or out of the Audible desktop site, and then sign back into the account that was used to make the purchase and got the purchase confirmation email.
How do I buy and download audiobooks?
Purchase and download audiobooks
- Open the Google Play Books application on your Android smartphone or tablet. Select Shop from the menu bar and look for an audiobook. To find out more about an audiobook, simply touch on its cover image. Price may be found by tapping it. Purchase an audiobook.
Why can’t I download Audible books on my iPhone?
There might be a number of factors contributing to your title’s inability to download: It is possible that the app will need to be updated. It’s possible that you’ll need to adjust the download quality in the app. It’s possible that you’ll need to adjust the download by parts setting in the app.
How do you buy Audible books on iPhone?
- The Audible app is launched. Then, hit Discover. Then, search for and tap on the audiobook you’d want to add to your collection. Then, press Buy with 1 Credit. Then, tap Confirm. The audiobook has been added to your collection.
Do I pay for books on Audible?
Yes, you do have to pay to listen to Audible books. It is a monthly or yearly fee in exchange for a lower pricing on titles that are currently available. Purchases in excess of the 1–2 titles per month allowed by your membership will cost a little extra, however they may be included in exceptional bargains from time to time. It is achieved by the use of a credit system.
How do you buy Audible books without membership?
Site Optimized for Mobile Devices
- Register for an account on the Amazon mobile site’s Audible area. Look for the audiobook you’d like to purchase on the internet. Once you’ve arrived at the product description page, you can do the following: If you are not presently a member of Audible, you may sign up here: Try Audible for free or buy it with a single click.
Can I download my books from Audible?
Audible material may be downloaded and listened to directly from the Audible for Android, iOS, and Windows 10 applications after it has been purchased. To download an audiobook, you’ll need a steady Wi-Fi or cellular data connection, as well as enough space on your device to accommodate the title’s download size.
What is a downloadable audiobook?
Digitized audio books are digital copies of books that are available on CD or on cassette. Digital audio books may be downloaded to a computer running Windows or Mac OS X. After you have downloaded them, you may use them on your computer or burn them to CDs. For “on-the-go” listening, you may upload them to your MP3 player, iPod, or other portable digital audio device, such as an iPhone.
How do I download audible books to my iPhone?
- Open the App Store on your device and search for something using the search icon. Fill enter the search box with the word “Audible.” On your device’s keyboard, press the Search key. Audible will appear in your search results when you click GET, followed by INSTALL. Apple ID and password are required to be entered.
How do I download audible books to my phone?
Please see the instructions below.
- Sign in to the Audible app using your account information. Visit the library. Select All from the Titles drop-down menu. To download an audiobook, click on the cover art of the title you want to download. The title will begin to download as soon as it is available.
How do I spend my credit on Audible?
Site for Personal Computers
- By selecting the shopping basket symbol at the top of the screen, you may begin shopping. Instead of selecting 1 Credit next to the audiobook you do not want to use your credit on, select the buy amount button instead. To apply the credit to an audiobook, click the button 1 Credit next to the title of the audiobook you want to apply it to.
Can you buy single audiobooks?
Keep in mind that you receive Audible credits on a regular basis, which you may use to make purchases. As a result, if you don’t mind activating and cancelling your subscription on Audible many times, you may effectively purchase a single audiobook on the service.
How do I add a device to my Audible account?
The method consists in launching the AudibleManager program. Select “Devices” from the drop-down menu at the top of the screen. Then click on “Add New Device” to begin. The program will prompt you to establish a connection to the Internet.