For the Audible app, swipe left on the title you wish to remove and then press on the red “Delete from device” box. For more information on removing an Audible book from all of your devices, sign in to your Amazon account and go to the “Manage Your Content and Devices” section. More articles may be found on the Business Insider homepage.
How do I permanently delete books from Audible?
- The Manage Your Content and Devices page on Amazon is where you should start. Next to “Show,” click the Books icon, and then pick Audiobooks from the drop-down menu. Select the audiobook you wish to remove from your library and click the checkbox next to it. Then choose Yes, permanently delete from the drop-down menu.
How do I delete books from Audible app on iPhone?
Go to the Amazon website for Managing Your Content and Devices. Then, next to “Show,” pick Audiobooks from the Books drop-down menu; Select the audiobook you wish to remove from your library and check the box next to it. Yes, permanently delete after clicking the button.
- Navigate to your Library and locate a title that you wish to have removed from your device. To remove the title off your device, swipe your finger over it from right to left.
How do I permanently delete Audible books from my iPhone?
Instructions on how to remove Audible books from your mobile device.
- Select “My Library” from the drop-down menu in the Audible app. When the “Delete from device” option appears on iOS devices and “Remove from device” option appears on Android devices, choose it. You may also delete titles that have been downloaded from the “My Library” page by pressing the trashcan symbol that says “Delete.”
How can I delete books from my iPhone?
How to uninstall books, audiobooks, and PDFs from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch (with pictures).
- Select Library from the drop-down menu, then locate the item. Select Edit from the top-right-hand corner of the screen. Then choose the thing you wish to get rid of and touch the Bin symbol. Remove Download is the option you use to remove the thing from your device.
How do I hide books from my Audible library?
Open the book you wish to conceal and place it somewhere safe. To the right of your selected audiobook, pick Overflow Menu (three dots) from the drop-down menu. To finish, select “Mark as Complete.” From the left-hand side of the screen, select the “filter” icon.
Where are audible books stored on iPhone?
Since iOS 8.4, audiobooks have been made accessible via the iBooks Store, which may be accessed using the iBooks app on your iPad or iPhone, or through the iBooks app on your Mac. Once you have downloaded an audiobook, you will be able to listen to it in the iBooks app on your device. The fact that audiobooks are still available in the iTunes Store on the Mac adds a layer of complexity to the situation (and play in iTunes).
How do I delete an app from my iPhone library?
Audible audiobooks have been accessible since iOS 8.4 and may be accessed through the iBooks app on your iPad or iPhone. They can be purchased through the iBooks Store or downloaded directly to your device. The iBooks app will automatically open when you have downloaded an audiobook and you can begin listening to it. The fact that audiobooks are still available in the iTunes Store on the Mac adds a layer of complexity to the equation (and play in iTunes).
- Go to the App Library and type something in the search area to see what comes up. Touch and hold the app icon, then select Delete App from the menu. To confirm, press the Delete key one again.
How can I delete books from iCloud?
There are two responses. Right-click on a book you wish to delete in iBooks and select “Delete from Library.” When you right click, you are presented with a number of alternatives, the last of which is delete. It then asks you if you want to make the booking permanent, and it also deletes it from your iCloud account.
Why does Audible app take up so much space?
Yes, Audible (as well as the majority of audiobooks) are normally downloaded, and they do take up some storage/memory space on your smartphone. The length of the audiobook determines how much storage space it need.
How do I delete my audiobooks account?
What is the process for canceling my account using the app? To cancel your subscription online, visit the Audiobooks.com website on a laptop or desktop computer. Alternatively, you can phone our customer support staff at 1-855-876-6195 between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday.