Instructions on how to remove Audible books from your mobile device.
- Select “My Library” from the drop-down menu in the Audible app. When the “Delete from device” option appears on iOS devices and “Remove from device” option appears on Android devices, choose it. You may also delete titles that have been downloaded from the “My Library” page by pressing the trashcan symbol that says “Delete.”
How do I permanently delete books from Audible?
- The Manage Your Content and Devices page on Amazon is where you should start. Next to “Show,” click the Books icon, and then pick Audiobooks from the drop-down menu. Select the audiobook you wish to remove from your library and click the checkbox next to it. Then choose Yes, permanently delete from the drop-down menu.
Are audible books stored in the cloud?
On an iPhone, choose “Library,” which may be found at the bottom of the screen or inside the side menu on an Android device’s home screen. 3. Select “Cloud” – iPhone users will see it highlighted in orange at the top of the screen, but Android users may need to press “Library” at the top of the screen and then select “Cloud” from the dropdown menu. 4.
How do I permanently delete audiobooks from my iPhone?
Launch the Settings application. Select iPhone Storage or iPad Storage from the General drop-down menu. Then, scroll down to Books and tap it. Swipe left on any audiobook download and select Delete from the drop-down menu.
How do I delete from Audible library?
- On the Amazon desktop site, navigate to the Audiobooks section of the Manage Your Content and Devices page. Place a checkbox next to the audiobooks you want to permanently delete from your library in the “Select” column. Click Erase. If you want to delete anything permanently, click Yes.
How do I delete Nytimes from Audible?
Click “Account Details” on the Audible desktop website after hovering your cursor over “Hi [Your Name]!” on the homepage. “Manage Subscriptions” is located on the right-hand side of the screen, under Preferences. Subscriptions to the Wall Street Journal or the New York Times should be shown there; you may modify your settings there.
How long do books stay in your Audible library?
Audible titles that you purchase with a credit or debit card are yours to keep for life and may be downloaded to a variety of devices at no additional charge. Despite the fact that you can delete your audiobook(s) from a specific device, they will still be available in your Library.
Why can’t I delete audiobooks from my iPhone?
However, this does not preclude consumers from immediately removing audiobooks from their iPhones. Due to the fact that audiobooks are kept in audio format, they are found under the “Music” tab on the navigation bar. Swipe to the left on an audiobook you wish to delete after selecting it. When the “Delete” option appears, choose it by tapping on it one again.
Where are Audible books stored on iPhone?
Since iOS 8.4, audiobooks have been made accessible via the iBooks Store, which may be accessed using the iBooks app on your iPad or iPhone, or through the iBooks app on your Mac. Once you have downloaded an audiobook, you will be able to listen to it in the iBooks app on your device. The fact that audiobooks are still available in the iTunes Store on the Mac adds a layer of complexity to the situation (and play in iTunes).
Where are my archived Audible books?
Tap Library to view the title that has been archived. Select Collections from the drop-down menu at the top of the screen. Select Archive from the drop-down menu.
How do I delete Audible books from my Apple Watch?
To access the 3-dot menu (overflow menu) at the bottom right corner of the Player screen, press and hold the menu button. Select Delete from the drop-down option at the bottom of the screen. The Apple Watch will no longer have the audiobook installed.
How do I delete Audible books from my Kindle Paperwhite?
Instructions on how to uninstall or delete Audible audiobooks from your Amazon Kindle e-Reader device.
- To begin, navigate to the home screen of your Amazon Kindle device.
- Then, choose Device from the Audible menu at the top of the screen. Then, locate the audiobook that you wish to remove. Long-press the title of the audiobook to play it back. Select Remove from Device from the drop-down menu.