In the last ten years, the value of an Amazing Spider-Man #1 in Mint condition has more than quadrupled in value. In today’s market, a perfect condition CGC NM+ 9.6 copy will sell for more over $300,000, but copies from 2005 to 2007 were only about $100,000.
Are Spider-Man comic books worth anything?
There are a number of extremely rare and precious Spider-Man comic books to his credit, and here are the 10 most valuable and rarest of them. When you have enormous power, you also have immense responsibility. It’s been Peter Parker, aka the Amazing Spider-Man, who’s been living by this motto for more than 50 years.
How much are old Spider-Man comic books worth?
Unfortunately, it’s a Spiderman book that’s fairly common. The average condition is between 6.5 and 7.0. Books in this mid-grade condition are valued between $300 and $400 when they are housed in a CGC holder. Uncertified copies in the same grade range cost around $80-100 less than certified copies.
How much is a 1977 Spider-Man comic book worth?
The Spiderman comic from 1977 is worth $89.99 dollars.
How do I know what my comic books are worth?
The cover price of your comics is the quickest and most accurate way to identify whether or not they are of “good quality.” Almost all comic books have the retail cover price at the time of publishing printed on the front and back of the comic book cover. The valuable ones will have 10c, 12c, 15c, 20c, or 25c on the front cover, while the less valued ones will have no denomination.
How many Spider-Man comics are there in total?
Over 575 entire comic books are available, including Annuals, all articles, Spider-Web column pages, Bullpen Bulletins, Pinups, and every single advertisement.
What is the rarest Marvel comic book?
Marvel Mystery Comics 128-Page Edition is one of the most sought-after Marvel Comics ever published, and it is also one of the most difficult to find. Only five known copies are believed to exist, and they were all distributed exclusively in New York City, according to news sources. As it turns out, this issue is a reprint of two previous issues: Marvel Mystery Comics #41 and Captain America Comics #22.
Are comic books from the 90s worth anything?
Despite the fact that the comic book business was experiencing difficulties at the close of the twentieth century, some comics from the 1990s are still worth enough money to make Bruce Wayne sit up and take attention. Nevertheless, the most significant 1990s comics in terms of plot and character development are not always the most valued.
Which Marvel comic books are worth money?
8 Marvel Comics that are worth a lot of money
- Captain America Comics #1 (1941) sold for $630,000.
- Marvel Mystery Comics 128-Page Issue Variant Edition (1942) sold for $485,000.
- Fantastic Four #1 (1961) sold for $300,000.
- Avengers #1 (1963) sold for $275,000.
- The Incredible Hulk #1 (1962) sold for $230,000.
- Captain America Comics 128 Page Issue (1942) sold for $200,000.
How much is a 1st edition Spiderman comic worth?
In a recent auction, a copy of Amazing Fantasy #15, Spider-debut Man’s comic book appearance, which was published in 1962, went for $3.6 million, according to The Hollywood Reporter (via IGN). The transaction took place during the Signature Comics Comics Art auction held by Heritage Auction.
What old comics are worth money?
12 Exceptionally Rare and Valuable Comic Books That Are Worth a Fortune
- Action Comics #1 was worth approximately $3.2 million. Detective Comics #27 was worth approximately $2.1 million. Marvel Comics #1 was worth approximately $1.2 million. Amazing Fantasy #15 was worth approximately $1.1 million.
- All-Star Comics #8 was worth approximately $936,000.
- Batman #1 was worth approximately $567,000.
- Superman #1 was worth approximately $507,000.
What 80s comics are worth money?
Comics #11 – #20 from the 1980s that are the most expensive on the market
- The Amazing Spider-Man #252 (1984):
- Gobbledygook #1 (1984):
- Daredevil #181 (1981):
- The Amazing Spider-Man #316 (1989):
- Superman (1988):
- Vampirella #113 (1988):
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 (2nd Printing)
- 2021 Update: The 2nd printing is the poor man’s first printing.