How to purchase Audible books with the Audible application
- To begin, launch the Audible app on your iPhone or Android device. Audible shop may be accessed by clicking on the Shopping Cart button in the upper-right corner. To find an audiobook, use the magnifying glass to search for it or browse through the categories. Select the audiobook you wish to purchase by tapping on it.
Why can’t I buy an audible book on my iPhone?
Intangible goods (music, gaming credits, books, and other items of a similar nature) purchased on iPhone must be paid through the Apple App Store payment system, which includes a 30 percent fee to Apple for its services. It was decided by Audible that its audiobook material would not be offered for purchase directly on the iPhone in order to avoid Apple dipping into their margins.
How do I buy Audible books on my iPhone?
Take the following steps:
- The Audible app is launched. Then, hit Discover. Then, search for and tap on the audiobook you’d want to add to your collection. Then, press Buy with 1 Credit. Then, tap Confirm. The audiobook has been added to your collection.
Why can’t I purchase a book on Audible app?
The incorrect account has been entered. It is possible that the purchase was made using a different account than the one you are currently logged into on a smartphone or on our desktop website. Login out of the Audible app on your smartphone or out of the Audible desktop site, and then sign back into the account that was used to make the purchase and got the purchase confirmation email.
How do I use Audible app on my iPhone?
- Open the App Store on your device and search for something using the search icon. Fill enter the search box with the word “Audible.” On your device’s keyboard, press the Search key. Audible will appear in your search results when you click GET, followed by INSTALL. Apple ID and password are required to be entered.
How do I buy audiobooks?
On Google Play Books, you can look for and purchase audiobooks to listen to while you are on the go. Purchase and download audiobooks
- Open the Google Play Books application on your Android smartphone or tablet. Select Shop from the menu bar and look for an audiobook. To find out more about an audiobook, simply touch on its cover image. Price may be found by tapping it. Purchase an audiobook.
How do I purchase an Audible book?
Purchases may be made using the Android app. Launch the Audible application. Select Discover from the drop-down menu. Find an audiobook you’d like to purchase by browsing the categories displayed on the screen or using the magnifying glasses. Select Buy with 1 Credit or Buy now for £X from the drop-down menu.
How do you buy Audible books without membership?
Site Optimized for Mobile Devices
- Register for an account on the Amazon mobile site’s Audible area. Look for the audiobook you’d like to purchase on the internet. Once you’ve arrived at the product description page, you can do the following: If you are not presently a member of Audible, you may sign up here: Try Audible for free or buy it with a single click.
How do I add audiobooks to Apple Books?
Using the Books app on your Mac, select File Import from the File menu. Select the books, audiobooks, or PDFs that you wish to import from the Open dialog box, and then click Import to complete the process. Please keep in mind that you may drag and drop books, PDFs, and certain audiobooks into your library as well.
How do I add Audible books to my Kindle purchased on my iPhone?
So, how can you add narration to your Kindle books once you’ve purchased them? All you have to do is go to the “Scan My Library” tab and start scanning. It will automatically scan your complete Kindle ebook library when you first access this page, noting which books are eligible for the upgrade and directing you to the appropriate page.
Do I pay for books on Audible?
Yes, you do have to pay to listen to Audible books. It is a monthly or yearly fee in exchange for a lower pricing on titles that are currently available. Purchases in excess of the 1–2 titles per month allowed by your membership will cost a little extra, however they may be included in exceptional bargains from time to time. It is achieved by the use of a credit system.
How do I change Marketplace on Audible app?
In order to change your marketplace in the Audible for Android app, follow the steps below:
- Then, click on the profile button. Then, click on the “gear” symbol in the top right corner. Then, click Sign out. Then, click Ok. Audible’s Marketplace may be accessed from the app’s home screen by selecting: By touching on a marketplace, you may select it.
Where do I download the Audible app?
Open the Play Store on your device and type in “Audible” in the search bar. Enter “Audible” in the search box at the top of the Play Store and press the enter key on your device’s keyboard to open the Audible application. Select Audiobooks from Audible from the drop-down menu. Install may be done by pressing the Install button.
What is Audible app on iPhone?
Audible is the only app you’ll need if you want to listen to audiobooks, podcasts, and original television shows. Listen to as many titles as you like from the thousands of options available in the Plus Catalogue in real time. Do you require any other information? Create your own audiobook collection with monthly credits, and take advantage of member-only discounts of up to 80% off regular prices.
Is Audible free for Prime members?
Audible Plus and Audible Premium Plus memberships, on the other hand, are independent from a Prime subscription. If you haven’t already signed up for an Audible Premium Plus subscription, you may do so for a 30-day free trial and earn one free credit (2 credits for Prime members), as well as access to the Plus Catalog.