How to purchase Audible books with the Audible application
- To begin, launch the Audible app on your iPhone or Android device. Audible shop may be accessed by clicking on the Shopping Cart button in the upper-right corner. To find an audiobook, use the magnifying glass to search for it or browse through the categories. Select the audiobook you wish to purchase by tapping on it.
Why can’t I buy an Audible book on my iPhone?
Intangible goods (music, gaming credits, books, and other items of a similar nature) purchased on iPhone must be paid through the Apple App Store payment system, which includes a 30 percent fee to Apple for its services. It was decided by Audible that its audiobook material would not be offered for purchase directly on the iPhone in order to avoid Apple dipping into their margins.
Why can’t I purchase a book on Audible app?
The incorrect account has been entered. It is possible that the purchase was made using a different account than the one you are currently logged into on a smartphone or on our desktop website. Login out of the Audible app on your smartphone or out of the Audible desktop site, and then sign back into the account that was used to make the purchase and got the purchase confirmation email.
How do I buy Audible books on my iPhone?
Take the following steps:
- The Audible app is launched. Then, hit Discover. Then, search for and tap on the audiobook you’d want to add to your collection. Then, press Buy with 1 Credit. Then, tap Confirm. The audiobook has been added to your collection.
How do I get Audible books on my phone?
- Sign in to the Audible app using your account information. Visit the library. Select All from the Titles drop-down menu. To download an audiobook, click on the cover art of the title you want to download. The title will begin to download as soon as it is available. For titles that are separated into many parts, first tap on the name of the audiobook to expand the selection so that each individual portion may be seen.
Do I pay for books on Audible?
Yes, you do have to pay to listen to Audible books. It is a monthly or yearly fee in exchange for a lower pricing on titles that are currently available. Purchases in excess of the 1–2 titles per month allowed by your membership will cost a little extra, however they may be included in exceptional bargains from time to time. It is achieved by the use of a credit system.
How do I buy Audible books without membership?
Site Optimized for Mobile Devices
- Register for an account on the Amazon mobile site’s Audible area. Look for the audiobook you’d like to purchase on the internet. Once you’ve arrived at the product description page, you can do the following: If you are not presently a member of Audible, you may sign up here: Try Audible for free or buy it with a single click.
Where have my Audible books gone?
Simply swipe down from the top of the screen until you see the spinning circle (which indicates that it is time to refresh) and then press the Refresh button. In the event that you need to do a manual reset: Following a refresh of your library, your title should display at the top of the Titles and All section at the very least ( Library Titles All). Select Full Library Refresh from the drop-down menu.
How do I buy an Audible book UK?
Purchasing goods and services with a mobile device
- Sign in to your Audible account by visiting the mobile website. Look for the audiobook you’d like to purchase on the internet. Once you’ve arrived at the product detail page, click on Buy With 1 Credit or Buy for £X. XX to proceed. Note: If you have an Audible coupon and would like to utilize it, click on the “Buy for £X” button and then tap “Confirm Purchase.”
How do I change Marketplace on Audible app?
- Then, click on the profile button. Then, click on the “gear” symbol in the top right corner. Then, click Sign out. Then, click Ok. Audible’s Marketplace may be accessed from the app’s home screen by selecting: By touching on a marketplace, you may select it. Sign in using your account information by tapping Sign In and continuing to sign in.
Is audible free with Amazon Prime?
Audible Plus and Audible Premium Plus memberships, on the other hand, are independent from a Prime subscription. If you haven’t already signed up for an Audible Premium Plus subscription, you may do so for a 30-day free trial and earn one free credit (2 credits for Prime members), as well as access to the Plus Catalog.
How do I add a device to my Audible account?
The method consists in launching the AudibleManager program. Select “Devices” from the drop-down menu at the top of the screen. Then click on “Add New Device” to begin. The program will prompt you to establish a connection to the Internet.
How do I listen to audio books?
Downloaded audiobooks may be played on your computer.
- Open the Google Play Books application on your Android smartphone or tablet. Select Library from the drop-down menu. Select Audiobooks from the drop-down menu at the top. Select the audiobook you’d want to listen to by tapping it. It will begin playing on its own own. Optional: Also available are the following options for controlling the audiobook’s playback and setting a sleep timer: