Best Sellers in Books
Reviewer: 4.8 out of 5 stars for The Outsiders from Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
What are the highest rated books on Amazon?
These are Amazon’s top 50 best-selling books of all time.
- Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games.
- J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.
- E.L. James, Fifty Shades of Grey.
- Suzanne Collins, Mockingjay.
- Suzanne Collins, Catching Fire.
- Tom Rath, StrengthsFinder 2.0.
What are the top 10 best selling books right now?
WORK OF FICTION
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig.
- The Night She Disappeared by Lisa Jewell.
- The Noise by James Patterson
- J. D. Barker.
- Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid.
- L. A. Weather by Mara Amparo Escandu00f3n.
- The Heron’s Cry by Ann Cleeves.
What are the top 3 purchased books in 2020?
These are the year’s best-selling books.
- A Promised Land by Barack Obama (2,574,531 copies sold)
- Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer (1,311,147 copies sold)
- Dog Man by Dave Pilkey (1,240,277 copies sold)
- Mary L.
- Suzanne Collins, The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes (1,235,099 copies sold)
What is the highest rated book ever?
To Kill a Mockingbird is the clear leader, with 4.6 million ratings and counting, despite its low rating of 4.26.
What books are most popular right now?
Right Now on Goodreads, the 20 Most Popular Books
- Becoming by Michelle Obama.
- Educated by Tara Westover.
- Circe by Madeline Miller.
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens.
- The Victory Garden by Rhys Bowen.
What books are trending right now?
Also, check out Today’s Top Books to see what’s hot right now.
- Beautiful Country. by Qian Julie Wang.
- Harlem Shuffle. by Colson Whitehead.
- The Girls Are Never Gone. by Sarah Glenn Marsh.
- The Thursday Murder Club. by Richard Osman.
- The Matrix. by Lauren Groff.
What is the number one book of 2021?
Nadia Owusu’s Aftershocks: A Memoir, B. B. Alston’s Amari and the Night Brothers, Michelle Zauner’s Crying in H Mart, and Anne Lamott’s Dusk, Night, Dawn: On Revival and Courage are among the best books of 2021 (so far).
What is the most bought book in the world 2020?
1. Barack Obama’s “A Promised Land” Former President Barack Obama’s memoir “A Promised Land” was released in November and was by far the most popular book we covered this year.
What is the second most sold book of all time?
Chairman Mao Tse-Tung Quotations from Chairman Mao Tse-Tung, also known as the “Little Red Book,” is the world’s second best-selling book, with approximately 1.1 billion copies sold worldwide.