According to the findings, consumers in the United Kingdom and the United States read less than the worldwide average (just over five hours a week for both), as seen in the figure below by Statista. According to the report, India was the country with the highest reading rate, followed by Thailand and China.
Who read the maximum number of books?
Among all of the people alive today, only Rajneesh, the OSHO, has read the greatest amount of books in his lifetime. In his 58-year life, he read around 106,000 books, an average of 5 volumes each day (excluding news papers).
Who is the most read person in the world?
There have been many notable readers throughout history, from presidents and politicians to actors and singers. Here are 15 of the most renowned readers of all time.
- Abraham Lincoln, courtesy of the Library of Congress/Getty Images News/Getty Images
- Theodore Roosevelt, courtesy of Wikimedia Commons
- Winston Churchill
- Queen Elizabeth I
- Albert Einstein
- Jane Austen
- Warren Buffet
- Jeff Bezos
Who is the fastest reader in the world?
In the field of reading, Howard Berg is regarded as the world’s quickest reader. Berg was acknowledged by “The Guinness World Records Book” in 1990 for his capacity to read more than 25,000 words per minute and write more than 100 words per minute while standing still.
Who wrote most books?
Mary Faulkner (1903-1973) is the most prolific author in history, according to the Guinness Book of World Records, having published 904 novels. There were a total of six pen names used by Mary, and they were Kathleen Lindsay, Margaret Cameron, Mary Richmond, and Hugh Desmond.
Which famous people read books?
A List of Famous People Who Enjoy Reading Books
- Bill Gates is a billionaire. Shahrukh Khan. Priyanka Chopra. Mark Zuckerberg. J.K Rowling. Barack Obama.
- 10 Mahatma Gandhi. Priyanka Chopra.
Do CEOS read alot?
What does it take to be the best in the world? According to a recent poll conducted by Fast Company, the answer might be a well-organized bookshelf. In reality, the average amount of books read by a CEO every year is 60 volumes, which translates to five novels per month.
How can I read faster?
Reading more quickly begins even before you begin reading.
- Beginning to read more quickly begins before you begin to read
What age reads the most?
The largest percentage of readers by age was 88 percent among those between the ages of 18 and 24, followed by 86 percent among those between 16 and 17. Readers in the 30-39 age range came in third place with 84 percent of the vote. People over the age of 65 had the lowest number of readers, with only 68 percent of them being readers.
Which is the best novel to read?
Here is a list of 12 books that have been hailed as some of the finest works of literature ever written for a variety of reasons.
- Anna Karenina is a novel written by Anna Karenina. Greta Garbo as Anna Karenina in Anna Karenina. To Kill a Mockingbird is a novel written by Harper Lee. In addition to To Kill a Mockingbird and The Great Gatsby, F. Scott Fitzgerald’s novel One Hundred Years of Solitude is also recommended. “A Passage to India,” “Invisible Man,” “Don Quixote,” and “Beloved,” among other titles.
Which text is read the most in the world?
This is the story of Anna Karenina, a Russian novelist who lived during the Russian Revolutionary period. Gretta Garbo as Anna Karenina in the film Anna Karenina A Novel, “To Kill a Mockingbird,” is set in the United States of America. One Hundred Years of Solitude; To Kill a Mockingbird; The Great Gatsby; To Kill a Mockingbird “A Passage to India,” “Invisible Man,” “Don Quixote,” and “Beloved,” among other things.
What is the hardest book to read?
Here are the top ten most difficult books you will ever read.
- Among the works mentioned are Finnegans Wake by James Joyce, Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace, The Sound and the Fury by William Faulkner, Naked Lunch by William S. Burroughs, War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy, Sophie’s Choice by William Styron, Moby Dick by Herman Melville, The Unconsoled by Kazuo Ishiguro, and War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy.
How fast can Bill Gates read?
According to his wife Melinda, Bill reads roughly 150 pages per hour, which is a stunning rate, especially considering that he retains and comprehends the overwhelming majority of what he reads (and understands the vast majority of what he reads) (his comprehension level is off the charts).
Is reading 400 words a minute good?
A reasonable rate for learning is 100-200 words per minute, and a normal rate for understanding is 200-400 words per minute. Speed reading is often performed at a pace of 400-700 words per minute (wpm). Anything faster than 500-600 words per minute indicates you’re compromising understanding, however the degree to which this occurs varies from person to person.