In Phoenix, Arizona, here are the top ten best places to sell used books.
- The Changing Hands Bookstore is 8.7 miles away and has 140 reviews. Bookmans Entertainment Exchange is 5.6 miles away and has 230 reviews. Amazon Books is 9.7 miles away and has 6.5 miles of reviews. Dog-Eared Pages is 4.6 miles away and has 11.0 reviews. Book Gallery is 11.0 miles away and has 13.5 reviews. Changing Hands Bookstore is 21.5 miles away and has 140 reviews.
How can I get money for used books?
Where to Sell Used Books: 6 of the Best Online (and Offline) Marketplaces
- BookScouter. Start with BookScouter.com.
- Half Price Books.
- 4. Powell’s Books.
- Online Buy Back Programs.
- Your local independent book store.
Where is the best place to sell books?
7 Websites to Sell Books That Are Worth Visiting
- BookDeal.com. BookDeal.com has swiftly risen to the top of the list of the finest websites for selling books, and they have been doing it for more than two decades. Textbooks.com. It is important not to be fooled by the name.
- 3. Powell’s Books.
Does Changing Hands bookstore buy books?
We don’t refer to ourselves as Changing Hands for no reason! Bringing in your gently used books will earn you shop credit that may be used to purchase books, presents, toys, and even Changing Hands gift cards if we can put them to good use. We are open seven days a week from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Does anyone buy old books?
You may sell your books on a variety of online marketplaces, including eBay and Abebooks. Amazon, on the other hand, is the largest and most heavily frequented online bookshop in the world, making it the greatest spot to sell your publications. When you sell books on Amazon, you may offer your book in the “New Used” section of the book’s Amazon website if you sell them yourself.
How do I know if my book is worth money?
When determining the approximate worth of a book, one extremely simple technique is to look for similar copies on AbeBooks.com and see what prices are being sought. Thousands of new, used, rare, and out-of-print books are available for purchase on AbeBooks.com from vendors across the world, and we have millions of used and rare books in stock.
Does Amazon buy used books?
Amazon. Attractiveness: Through its Textbooks Trade-In program, the internet retailing behemoth will purchase back nearly any book imaginable. When you log in to your Amazon account, Amazon populates the buyback page with ideas for items to sell from prior purchases. You may, however, trade in other books that have an ISBN, and shipping is included in the transaction.
Can I sell my books to Waterstones?
Waterstones requires that you register with them directly, rather than via Gardners, in order to sell to their stores. Request a Waterstones Trading Application form by contacting the Independent Publisher Coordinator by email at [email protected] and specifying that you are a publisher. Alternatively, the form may be obtained from the Waterstones website at www.waterstones.co.uk.
Can you sell books to Barnes and Noble?
By inputting the ISBN of your book on the Barnes & Noble website, they will calculate the worth of your book and send you some postage-free shipping labels if you agree with the value they have determined. They will only accept books that are in good condition. That means there will be no mildew stains, no missing pages, and no overly underlined text.
Can you sell used books on eBay?
Yes! On eBay, you may sell your treasures or gently worn books. The site is well-known for its used-items sales. Selling secondhand books on eBay is a great way to make a lot of money.
How can I get a book deal?
How to Negotiate a Book Deal in 2022: Six Steps to Getting Published
- Make certain that your book is ready for publication. Improve the clarity of your elevator pitch. Investigate and query agents.
- Follow up on leads and keep track of results. Send your novel to publishers for consideration. Determine which deal is the most suitable for you.
What do you do with old books?
How to Get Rid of Those Outdated Books
- Make a donation to a charitable organization.
- If you are wondering how to get rid of old books, one of the most popular methods is to donate them to a charitable organization. Donate the Books to Other People. Reuse and recycle your books. Sell books on the internet. What Do You Plan to Do With Your Books?
How do I sell my old rare books?
Selling (or disposing of) old books: a quick reference guide
- BookScouter.com. A little web research will assist you in determining the value of your old books, such as on eBay. Used book stores, thrift stores, and eBay’s auction system are all excellent options for selling old books quickly and efficiently.
- Local used book stores, thrift stores, and eBay.