Nashville, Tennessee’s top ten best places to buy and sell secondhand books
- Rhino Booksellers. 4.1 mi. $$ Bookstores, Used Bookstore, Vinyl Records.
- McKay’s – Nashville. 4.2 mi. $$ Restaurants, Bars, and Lounges. 8.3 miles away, 253 reviews.
- The Bookshop is 3.5 miles away.
- Parnassus Books is 3.1 miles away.
- Half Price Books is 4.4 miles away.
- Refuge Books: Used Rare is 8.3 miles away. It’s 7.2 miles to Fairytales Bookstore, which is 3.1 miles away
- The Grumpy Bookpeddler is 29.1 miles away.
Who can I sell my old books to?
Where to Sell Used Books: 6 of the Best Online (and Offline) Marketplaces
- BookScouter. Start with BookScouter.com.
- Half Price Books.
- 4. Powell’s Books.
- Online Buy Back Programs.
- Your local independent book store.
Where is the best place to sell books?
7 Websites to Sell Books That Are Worth Visiting
- BookDeal.com. BookDeal.com has swiftly risen to the top of the list of the finest websites for selling books, and they have been doing it for more than two decades. Textbooks.com. It is important not to be fooled by the name.
- 3. Powell’s Books.
How do you get top dollar for used books?
Check out our list of the best ten places to sell books for cash, whether you’re decluttering your home or just want to generate a little more money to spend on something you want or need. Textbooks
- Check out our list of the best ten places to sell books for cash, whether you’re decluttering your home or simply want to generate a little more money to spend on something you want or need. Textbooks
How do I know if my book is worth money?
When determining the approximate worth of a book, one extremely simple technique is to look for similar copies on AbeBooks.com and see what prices are being sought. Thousands of new, used, rare, and out-of-print books are available for purchase on AbeBooks.com from vendors across the world, and we have millions of used and rare books in stock.
What books are worth money?
Iconic Books You Probably Have That Are Now Worth A Lot Of Money
- J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (1997)
- Dr. Seuss’s The Cat in the Hat (1957)
- Arthur Conan Doyle’s The Hound of the Baskervilles (1902)
- The Bible (1600 – 1616)
- The Jungle Book and The Second Jungle Book (both published by Disney)
- (1894-1895) Rudyard Kipling’s quotations:
Can I sell my books to Waterstones?
Waterstones requires that you register with them directly, rather than via Gardners, in order to sell to their stores. Request a Waterstones Trading Application form by contacting the Independent Publisher Coordinator by email at [email protected] and specifying that you are a publisher. Alternatively, the form may be obtained from the Waterstones website at www.waterstones.co.uk.
Can you sell books to Barnes and Noble?
By inputting the ISBN of your book on the Barnes & Noble website, they will calculate the worth of your book and send you some postage-free shipping labels if you agree with the value they have determined. They will only accept books that are in good condition. That means there will be no mildew stains, no missing pages, and no overly underlined text.
Can you sell used books on eBay?
Yes! On eBay, you may sell your treasures or gently worn books. The site is well-known for its used-items sales. Selling secondhand books on eBay is a great way to make a lot of money.
Does Amazon buy used books?
Amazon. Attractiveness: Through its Textbooks Trade-In program, the internet retailing behemoth will purchase back nearly any book imaginable. When you log in to your Amazon account, Amazon populates the buyback page with ideas for items to sell from prior purchases. You may, however, trade in other books that have an ISBN, and shipping is included in the transaction.
Can we sell old books on Amazon?
Amazon. With its Textbooks Trade-In program, the internet retailing behemoth will purchase back virtually any book you can think of. The repurchase page is automatically populated with ideas for prior Amazon purchases when you are logged in. It is possible, however, to trade in other books that have an ISBN, with shipping included.
How do I sell my old rare books?
Selling (or disposing of) old books: a quick reference guide
- BookScouter.com. A little web research will assist you in determining the value of your old books, such as on eBay. Used book stores, thrift stores, and eBay’s auction system are all excellent options for selling old books quickly and efficiently.
- Local used book stores, thrift stores, and eBay.
How can you tell if a book is rare?
What to Look for When Identifying a Rare Book
- Inspect for anything unusual or special.
- Look for signatures.
- Determine whether or not it is a first edition.
- Check for limited editions. Take a look at the printing date.
- Look for anything that you have personally collected.
How do you tell the edition of a book?
Look at the Copyright Page for further information.
- Look for the text in the book that specifies the edition number. On the back of the book’s title page, you’ll often find the copyright page. Examine the date on which the book was copyrighted and the date on which it was published. Printing may be determined by referring to the Number Line.
How can I tell if a book is a first edition?
Identifying a book’s first edition might be difficult. On the copyright page, the publisher may use the phrases “first edition” or “first printing” to indicate that this is the publisher’s first printing. Another frequent means of identification is the number line, which is a series of digits printed on the copyright page of the document. When a one is included in the line, it is usually indicative of a first edition.