Top ten best places to buy and sell used books in Columbus, Ohio
- Half Price Books is 6.1 miles away.
- Phoenix Books is 1.2 miles away.
- The Discovery Exchange Bookstore At Columbus State University is 2.9 miles away.
- Half Price Books is 10.5 miles away.
- Used Kids Records is 0.2 miles away.
- The Book Loft of German Village is 4.3 miles away.
- Karen Wickliff Books is 1.8 miles away. $$ Used Bookstore.
- Half Price Books is 10.5 miles away.
Where is the easiest place to sell books?
7 Websites to Sell Books That Are Worth Visiting
- BookDeal.com. BookDeal.com has swiftly risen to the top of the list of the finest websites for selling books, and they have been doing it for more than two decades. Textbooks.com. It is important not to be fooled by the name.
- 3. Powell’s Books.
Who pays the most for old books?
Where to Sell Used Books: 6 of the Best Online (and Offline) Marketplaces
- BookScouter. Start with BookScouter.com.
- Half Price Books.
- 4. Powell’s Books.
- Online Buy Back Programs.
- Your local independent book store.
What is the best way to sell used books?
5 of the finest locations to sell books on the internet
- Facebook groups are a good example of this. A Facebook group for individuals on your course is very certain to exist, where you can discuss test tips, module suggestions, and (most crucially) sell books.
- Abebooks are all good places to start selling your books.
Can I sell books at Barnes and Noble?
By inputting the ISBN of your book on the Barnes & Noble website, they will calculate the worth of your book and send you some postage-free shipping labels if you agree with the value they have determined. They will only accept books that are in good condition. That means there will be no mildew stains, no missing pages, and no overly underlined text.
Can you sell your own books on Etsy?
Etsy is a real market for everything and everything handcrafted, cozy, and one-of-a-kind. Therefore, it is the ideal location for you to sell your own books and bookish merchandise.
How do I know if my book is worth money?
When determining the approximate worth of a book, one extremely simple technique is to look for similar copies on AbeBooks.com and see what prices are being sought. Thousands of new, used, rare, and out-of-print books are available for purchase on AbeBooks.com from vendors across the world, and we have millions of used and rare books in stock.
How do I sell my old rare books?
Selling (or disposing of) old books: a quick reference guide
- BookScouter.com. A little web research will assist you in determining the value of your old books, such as on eBay. Used book stores, thrift stores, and eBay’s auction system are all excellent options for selling old books quickly and efficiently.
- Local used book stores, thrift stores, and eBay.
What do you do with old books?
How to Get Rid of Those Outdated Books
- Make a donation to a charitable organization.
- If you are wondering how to get rid of old books, one of the most popular methods is to donate them to a charitable organization. Donate the Books to Other People. Reuse and recycle your books. Sell books on the internet. What Do You Plan to Do With Your Books?
Can I sell my books to Waterstones?
Waterstones requires that you register with them directly, rather than via Gardners, in order to sell to their stores. Request a Waterstones Trading Application form by contacting the Independent Publisher Coordinator by email at [email protected] and specifying that you are a publisher. Alternatively, the form may be obtained from the Waterstones website at www.waterstones.co.uk.
Who takes second hand books?
Book Donations Accepted by Charities in the City of London
- LCBP stands for London Children’s Book Project. Prior to being given to their partner organizations, the books contributed to this foundation are cleaned and classified by age and subject matter. Books for the city of London. A lot of charities are represented, including the Octavia Foundation, the British Heart Foundation, Oxfam, and Fara Charity Shops.
What old books are worth money?
Iconic Books You Probably Have That Are Now Worth A Lot Of Money
- J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (1997)
- Dr. Seuss’s The Cat in the Hat (1957)
- Arthur Conan Doyle’s The Hound of the Baskervilles (1902)
- The Bible (1600 – 1616)
- The Jungle Book and The Second Jungle Book (both published by Disney)
- (1894-1895) Rudyard Kipling’s quotations:
Can you sell used books on eBay?
Yes! On eBay, you may sell your treasures or gently worn books. The site is well-known for its used-items sales. Selling secondhand books on eBay is a great way to make a lot of money.
Where is the best place to sell used textbooks?
What Are the Best Places to Sell Your Textbooks?
- AbeBooks. The online marketplace AbeBooks is a fantastic way to resale your textbooks, although it does involve a little more effort than some of the other sites on our list. Amazon, Barnes & Noble, BookByte, BookScouter, BooksRun, Campus Books, and Cash4Books are just a few examples of online book retailers.
How do I get my book into Walmart?
Because Walmart does not have a self-publishing platform, you will be unable to upload your ebook directly to Walmart. Fortunately, getting your titles listed on Amazon is still an easy process. In order to publish your text in EPUB format, you must first convert it to that format. This is the standard ebook format, which is utilized by the majority of large vendors.