College Textbooks at the Lowest Prices
- Online bookstores such as AbeBooks, Amazon, Barnes & Noble (Big Words), BooksRun (BooksRun), Campus Book (Campus Books), Cheap Textbooks (Cheap Textbooks), and others are available.
What is the best website to buy college textbooks?
Books for Less: The Top 10 Sites to Buy College Textbooks at the Lowest Prices
- Chegg. Chegg is one of the most popular locations to purchase textbooks, and for good reason. Other options include Campus Book Rentals, Amazon, Textbooks.com, Better World Books, AllBookstores.com, ValueBooks, and Cheapesttextbooks.com.
Where can you purchase college textbooks?
Here are seven places where you may find great bargains on college textbooks.
- Chegg. Chegg. Chegg contains pretty much everything a student could ask for: Amazon, Amazon, AbeBooks, AbeBooks, ValoreBooks, eCampus, and so on. Students may buy, rent, and sell textbooks and e-books through eCampus.com.
- Campus Book Rentals. Campus Book Rentals.
- Campus Book Rentals.
Can you order college books on Amazon?
Bookstore for Textbooks on Amazon.com When you shop at Amazon.com, you may save money on college textbooks by purchasing low-cost new and used textbooks as well as renting textbooks for college. When you become a Prime Student, you will also be able to take advantage of Free Two-Day Shipping on millions of goods, including discounted college textbooks.
Where can I find cheap college textbooks?
Purchasing on a Budget
- Ebay.com. AbeBooks.com allows you to bid on auctions or buy it right now. Better World Books is an online bookstore that sells both new and old textbooks. Rakuten.com.
- If you’re feeling philanthropic, Better World Books collects old book contributions to remove garbage and resells them at a discount to the public.
Is buying textbooks from Chegg legit?
After all, the firm has been there since 2005, and a large number of students have considered Chegg to be a dependable source for low-cost textbooks and other educational materials. Is Chegg a safe bet? Yes, they are a reputable and trustworthy dealer from whom you may purchase or rent your textbooks.
Is ThriftBooks com legit?
Thriftbooks is a completely legitimate company. It is widely considered to be one of the top online e-commerce platforms for books available. It has troubles, bad ratings, and other drawbacks, just like any other online sales website. ThriftBooks is one of the most reputable websites for finding used books on the internet.
Where do most students buy textbooks?
According to a new poll, Amazon is the preferred method of purchasing textbooks for college students, outpacing both other websites and the traditional brick-and-mortar campus bookstore.
Is textbook rush legit?
A total of 59 reviews have given TextbookRush a consumer rating of 2.16 stars, suggesting that the majority of buyers are typically unsatisfied with their purchases. Customers who have expressed dissatisfaction with TextbookRush most typically complain about poor customer service, water damage, and textbooks in poor condition. TextbookRush is ranked 63rd in the category of Textbooks websites.
What is the average cost for a college textbook?
Books and supplies cost approximately $1240.00 per year for full-time undergraduate students at a four-year university in 2021, with students spending the most (an average of $1420) at public two-year colleges compared to $1220 per year (an average of $450 to $625 per semester) at private four-year colleges (average of $450 to $625 per semester).
How can I get free college textbooks online?
Free College Textbooks are available on nine fantastic websites.
- In addition to Bookboon and OpenStax, there is also Saylor Academy and IntechOpen, as well as Textbook Revolution and Online Mathematics Textbooks.
- Project Gutenberg is another option.
Is VitalSource safe?
Because of its 95 percent good ratings from over 50,000 customer evaluations, VitalSource is a well-known brand among students and instructors looking to acquire digital course materials. Over the course of the past year, more than 15 million users have accessed the VitalSource Bookshelf platform to improve their learning experience and outcomes.
Are there any free books on Amazon?
For students and teachers looking to acquire digital course materials, VitalSource is a reliable company with over 50,000 reviews and a 95 percent favorable rating. The VitalSource Bookshelf platform has been utilized by more than 15 million people to improve their learning experience and outcomes throughout the course of the year.
Why college textbooks should be cheaper?
With over 50,000 evaluations and a 95 percent favorable rating, VitalSource is a well-known brand that students and teachers can rely on when purchasing digital course materials. Over the course of the previous year, more than 15 million users have accessed the VitalSource Bookshelf platform to enhance their learning experience and outcomes.
How do I find used college textbooks?
Look through these websites to find low-cost college textbooks.
- Try searching for your textbooks on Amazon or eCampus.com, or try Craigslist.
- Scan through online retailers with Allbookstores to find what you need. With Bigwords, you can double-check your final price. With Dealoz, you can negotiate a better deal. Chegg may be used to find both digital and physical copies.
Where can I find PDF of textbooks?
How to Locate PDF Textbooks Using Ten Different Methods
- The beginning of the library. Users may search through millions of articles and PDF textbooks on this website by simply typing their search terms into a search box. Books on the Internet: Bookboon.com
- Free computer textbooks
- Free eBooks
- Open Textbook Library
- Google eBook store