Other audiobook alternatives can be found here.
- Apple Books, Google Play Books, Kobo, Walmart Audiobooks, Libby by OverDrive, and Audiobooks.com are some of the options.
Can you still get books on tape?
Random House, Inc. owns and operates Books on Tape, which is a part of the company. The majority of the goods may be purchased online or by phoning 1-800-88-BOOKS (1-800-882-6657).
How do you get books on tape?
Audiobooks may be purchased and downloaded.
- Open the Google Play Books application on your Android smartphone or tablet. Select Shop from the menu bar and look for an audiobook. To find out more about an audiobook, simply touch on its cover image. Price may be found by tapping it. Purchase an audiobook.
Where can you obtain textbooks on tape from?
The Eight Best Textbooks on Audio-Visual Services
- Amazon eTextbooks Store
- OverDrive is a collection of more than 30,000 libraries from across the world.
How do you get free books on tape?
Where can I find free audiobooks on the internet?
- Librivox, Lit2Go, Loyal Books, Mind Webs, Open Culture, Libby by Overdrive, Podcasts, Project Gutenberg, and many more are available.
Does Amazon Prime have books on tape?
Thank you to Amazon Prime Reading, Prime members do get access to free Audible material. Prime Reading is a program that gives Amazon Prime members with a rotating library of books and periodicals that they may enjoy as part of their subscription. Check out the list below for 13 must-listen-to audiobooks that are presently available for free with Amazon Prime.
How much are books on tape?
The average cost of an audiobook edition is between $20 and $30, depending on the publisher. It’s more than double the price of a Kindle or print copy of the book. Both formats are often available for less than $20.
Do Amazon Prime members get free audiobooks?
Prime Reading, a program that gives Amazon Prime members with a rotating library of books and periodicals that they may enjoy while a member, allows Prime users to receive gratis Audible material as part of their subscription.
What do you call books on tape?
An audiobook (sometimes known as a talking book) is a recording of a book or other work being read aloud on the radio or television. A reading of the entire book is referred to as a “unabridged” reading, whereas readings of a condensed form are referred to as a “abridgement.”
How do I buy audiobooks on my iPhone?
Audiobooks may be found and purchased on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- The Apple Books application should be launched. Tap the Audiobooks tab at the bottom of the screen. From this page, you may browse through the latest and most popular audiobooks. To see all of the genres and areas of the book shop, select Browse Sections at the top of the screen. To purchase the audiobook, simply tap on the price.
Can you buy textbooks on audio tape?
2. Is It Possible to Purchase Textbooks on Audible? Yes. Non-fiction audiobooks are available through Amazon’s subscription service Audible, which offers a rather restricted selection.
How do you get college books to read to you?
Bookshelf, a VitalSource program, allows you to view e-textbooks while they are not connected to the internet. Listening to eTexts being read to you is one of the features of the Bookshelf app, and it is available through the Read Aloud option.
Is Scribd free?
Aside from the obvious advantages of being able to read thousands of best-selling books and audiobooks on a range of devices, Scribd is also completely free of ads! Nothing is going to come in the way of your enjoyment of your reading.
How much does hoopla cost?
Despite the fact that Hoopla is a free public library in cities that join up, the libraries that adopt it must pay a fee to use it. The amount that libraries receive for each title that a user borrows ranges from $0.99 to $2.99. The amount of things that a member may borrow from the library system is limited by the library system.