The Top 9 Sites to Buy Used Books on the Internet
- AbeBooks allows you to browse among millions of books offered by independent sellers—essentially it’s an eBay for book enthusiasts.
- Better World Books.
- 4. Powell’s.
- Thrift Books.
- Half Price Books.
- Book Depository.
Which is the best site to buy books online?
The Top 10 Book Selling Websites in India are listed below.
- Amazon. In the event that you are looking for a wonderful marketplace to demonstrate your story-writing abilities while also selling ebooks and novels online, Amazon is the platform for you. The following companies are listed: Flipkart.
- Used Books Factory.
- Pustak Kosh.
Is ThriftBooks owned by Amazon?
Thriftbooks is well-known among book collectors since it is one of the few western online bookselling platforms that is not a subsidiary of Amazon, which is particularly appealing to customers who are opting to boycott and avoid Amazon’s services.
Where is the most ethical place to buy books online?
The top ten most ethical book dealers in terms of customer satisfaction
- Wordery. Overall rating: 37/50 (or 74 percent)
- Books & More, Inc. Hive received a total rating of 36/50, or 72 percent. Overall rating: 35.5/50 (about 71 percent) from the Guardian Bookstore. Total score: 34/50 – 68 percent
- 5 points for Foyles. Better World Books received a total rating of 30/45, which is 66 percent. 33/50 = 66 percent
- Near St.
- 8= Blackwells
- Total rating: 33/50 = 66 percent
Is AbeBooks owned by Amazon?
Wordery. Book Etc. had a total rating of 37 out of 50 points, or 74 percent. ;Hive received a total of 36 points out of 50, or 72%. Rating: 35.5/50, or 71%, given by the Guardian Bookshop. 5 points for Foyles. Total score: 34/50 – 68 percent 5 stars out of 5 for Better World Books. Total rating: 30/45 = 66 percent 33/50 = 66 percent; Near St.; 8= Blackwells; Total rating: 33/50 = 66 percent
Which app is best for buying books?
Purchase and sell used books with the help of one of these five top-rated apps.
- Free Apps to Download: Ziffit for Android | iOS
- Free Apps to Download: Depop for Android | iOS
- Free Apps to Download: ThriftBooks for Android | iOS
- For example, eBay for Android | iOS is free to download
- Shpock is also free to download for Android | iOS.
Where can I buy books for cheap?
The 20 Best Sites to Buy Low-Cost Books on the Internet
- AbeBooks. It goes without saying that AbeBooks.
- Better World Books
- Book Mooch
- Half Price Books
- Book Outlet
- and a slew of other sites are among the greatest locations to find inexpensive books online.
Is ThriftBooks still in business?
Our principal consumer web and mobile destination is ThriftBooks.com, which serves as our brand home. We will also continue to sell on Amazon, eBay, Abebooks, and other commerce sites where booklovers congregate in order to support our efforts.
Is ThriftBooks a good company?
ThriftBooks Customer Service was named in the top three for America’s finest customer service among online bookstores for the third year in a row in 2020, with Amazon and Powell’s Books, which has been in business for 50 years. Our customer rating on Trustpilot remains at “Excellent,” despite the fact that we have received over 730,000 reviews.
Is ThriftBooks com ethical?
Among the top three online book vendors in America’s finest customer service in 2020 was ThriftBooks Customer Service, which joined Amazon and Powell’s Books, both of which have been in business for 50 years. Our customer rating on Trustpilot remains at “Excellent” after receiving over 730,000 reviews.
Where do world of books get their books?
Their proprietary program allows them to assess the marketability of each title and establish selling prices in accordance with their findings. Additionally, the firm purchases old books through bookstores and recycling merchants, in addition to acquiring books directly from customers using its own Ziffit platform, which includes an app that allows users to scan and submit books.
Is Bookdepository a reliable website?
They assess the marketability of each title and determine selling prices in accordance with the results of this evaluation. Additionally, the firm purchases old books through bookstores and recycling merchants, in addition to acquiring books directly from customers using its own Ziffit platform, which includes an app that allows users to scan and email books to the company.
Why are AbeBooks so expensive?
To be more specific, depending on the number of sales, the average dollar value of each sale, and the number of listings, AbeBooks is arguably the most expensive site to list on, because the fees are a combination of a flat monthly fee, commissions, and credit card processing fee (charged on both the price of the book and the amount of money collected from the sale of the book).
Do AbeBooks buy books?
AbeBooks has collaborated with TextbooksRus to provide you with a quick and simple buyback service for your new and old books, as well as textbooks and course materials. Beginning immediately, you may begin to earn money from your old textbooks, reference books, trade publications, and other materials. We have purchased back almost one million titles!