The top 100 best-selling novels of all time are listed here.
|SOURCE: NIELSEN BOOK SCAN|
|1||Da Vinci Code,The||Brown, Dan|
|2||Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows||Rowling, J.K.|
|3||Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone||Rowling, J.K.|
What is the number 1 selling book in the world?
The Bible is the best-selling book of all time, having been sold in about 5 billion copies at this point in history. The book was written by a number of different authors and may be split broadly into two parts: the Old Testament and the New Testament.
What is the most sold book in the world in 2020?
1. Barack Obama’s speech “A Promised Land.” Former President Barack Obama’s memoir “A Promised Land” was released in November, and it has proven to be the most popular book we’ve covered this year by a wide margin. The book, which is the first of two volumes, is 768 pages long and covers Obama’s presidential campaign as well as his tenure as president of the United States.
What is the 2nd most read book in the world?
The Holy Quran is the second most widely read book in the world, after only the Bible. According to a recent poll, the Quran is not only the most widely read book in the Islamic world, but it is also the most often repeated book in history.
Who has read the most books?
According to the findings, consumers in the United Kingdom and the United States read less than the worldwide average (just over five hours a week for both), as seen in the figure below by Statista. According to the report, India was the country with the highest reading rate, followed by Thailand and China.
How many books has JK Rowling sold?
The Wizarding World of J.K. Rowling The novels have been translated into more than 80 languages, have received several accolades, and have sold more than 500 million copies worldwide, making them the best-selling book series in history.
What is the most sold book on Amazon?
Best-Selling Authors in Books
- A Novel.
- #1. The Great Reset: Joe Biden and the Rise of…
- #2. Atomic Habits: An Easy Proven Way to…
- #3. It Ends with Us: A Novel.
- #4. The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big…
- #5. The Atlas of the Heart: Mapping Meaningful…
- #6. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo: A Novel.
What is the most expensive book?
This book, the “Codex Leicester,” sometimes known as the “Codex Hammer,” by Leonardo da Vinci, is the most valuable book ever auctioned. Among the topics covered by Leonardo’s 72-page linen manuscript are his observations of the world and hypotheses about it, such as the movement of water, fossils, and the brightness of the moon’s light.
What is the third most sold book in the world?
He discovered that the Bible outsold every other book on the market, with a total of 3.9 billion copies sold in the previous fifty years. In the second place, with 820 million copies sold, was “Quotations from the Works of Mao Tse-tung,” and in third place, with 400 million copies sold, was “Harry Potter.”
Who wrote Bible?
It was believed for thousands of years that Moses was the single author of the first five books of the Bible, known as the Pentateuch, and that this belief continued today.
What is considered the greatest novel of all time?
Twelve novels are regarded as the “greatest book ever written.”
- Anna Karenina is a novel written by Anna Karenina. Greta Garbo as Anna Karenina in Anna Karenina. To Kill a Mockingbird is a novel written by Harper Lee. One Hundred Years of Solitude
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- The Great Gatsby A Passage to India is a novel by Gabriel Garca Márquez. The Invisible Man is a novel by E.M. Forster. Don Quixote is a novel by Ralph Ellison. Don Quixote is a beloved character. Toni Morrison is a novelist who lives in New York City.
What is the least read book in the world?
This is the story of Anna Karenina, a Russian novelist who lived during the Russian Revolutionary period. Gretta Garbo as Anna Karenina in the film Anna Karenina A Novel, “To Kill a Mockingbird,” is set in the United States of America. One Hundred Years of Solitude; To Kill a Mockingbird; The Great Gatsby. A Passage to India, by Gabriel Garcia Márquez. The Invisible Man, by E.M. Forster. Don Quixote, written by Ralph Ellison Don Quixote is a well-known character in Spanish literature and history. Toni Morrison is a novelist who lives in the United States.