40 Best Books of 2021 (So Far) – Most-Anticipated Books to Read in 2021
Our list of the best books of 2021 is in full swing, with new releases from some of our favorite authors. While some of these titles may not yet be on shelves, you should still preorder them. Joan Didion’s collection of essays, Let Me Tell You What I Mean, is a must-read. Rachel Hawkins’ twist on classic gothic romance The Wife Upstairs will leave you breathless.
The Echota family is forever changed after their son Ray-Ray is killed in a police shooting. Abigail Dean’s Girl A is a heartbreaking story about family dynamics. This Close to Okay is by turns dark, humorous, and almost sneakily insightful. Four women from very different walks of life compete in a cooking competition to become a celebrity chef.
When Flora discovers a secret her husband has been keeping from her, it makes her question their decades-long marriage. Julianna Margulies’ memoir Unsettled Ground is deeply personal and relatably universal. While Justice Sleeps is a juicy legal thriller that takes us inside the courtroom.
Ashley C. Ford’s memoir, Somebody’s Daughter, is both deeply satisfying and painful at the same time. Kelsey McKinney’s novel, God Spare the Girls, feels like walking across a crispy lawn. There’s something dark lurking beneath the pink toe shoes and elegant relevu00e9s at the Durant ballet school in this novel.
What are best selling books right now?
WORK OF FICTION
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig.
- The Night She Disappeared by Lisa Jewell.
- The Noise by James Patterson
- J. D. Barker.
- Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid.
- L. A. Weather by Mara Amparo Escandu00f3n.
- The Heron’s Cry by Ann Cleeves.
What is the most popular book right now 2021?
So Far, the Best Books of 2021:
- Angeline Boulley’s Firekeeper’s Daughter.
- Kristin Hannah’s The Four Winds.
- Sarah Penner’s The Lost Apothecary.
- Julian Sancton’s Madhouse at the End of the Earth: The Belgica’s Journey into the Dark Antarctic Night.
- Andy Weir’s Project Hail Mary.
- Eric Nguyen’s Things We Lost to the Water.
What are the 10 best selling books?
The Top 10 Best-Selling Books of All Time are as follows:
- THE BIBLE.
- QUOTATIONS FROM CHAIRMAN MAO TSE-TUNG.
- THE QURAN.
- THE LORD OF THE RINGS.
- THE LITTLE PRINCE.
- HARRY POTTER AND THE PHILOSOPHER’S STONE.
- SCOUTING FOR BOYS.
- AND THEN THERE WERE NONE.
What is a good book to read?
At Least Once In Their Lives, Everyone Should Read These 30 Books
- Harper Lee’s To Kill a Mockingbird.
- George Orwell’s 1984.
- J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone.
- J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald’s The Great Gatsby.
What is the most sold book 2020?
These are the year’s best-selling books.
- A Promised Land by Barack Obama (2,574,531 copies sold)
- Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer (1,311,147 copies sold)
- Dog Man by Dave Pilkey (1,240,277 copies sold)
- Mary L.
- Suzanne Collins, The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes (1,235,099 copies sold)
Who has sold the most books ever?
J. K. Rowling’s Harry Potter series is the best-selling book series in history, with more than 500 million copies sold worldwide.
What are the top 10 most read books in the world?
The World’s Top 10 Most Read Books
- 3.9 billion copies of the Bible
- 820 million copies of Mao Tse-tung’s quotations
- 400 million copies of Harry Potter
- 103 million copies of Lord of the Rings
- 65 million copies of The Alchemist
- 57 million copies of The Da Vinci Code
What is the most popular book?
The Holy Bible is the most widely read book in the world, having sold over 3.9 billion copies in the last 50 years. It is also the most recognizable and well-known book ever published. The Bible is a collection of many different preachings based on God and the Lord Jesus Christ.