r/books – Which Books Do You Consider A Perfect 10/10?
Les Miserables, Don Quixote, Watership Down, and The Iliad are some of the books that make up my perfect 10/10 list. Feel free to post one book or multiple books.
What is a good book to read 2020?
The best fiction books of 2020 are listed below.
- Brit Bennett’s The Vanishing Half.
- Douglas Stuart’s Shuggie Bain.
- Hilary Mantel’s The Mirror and the Light.
- A Children’s Bible, Lydia Millet.
- Ayad Akhtar’s Homeland Elegies.
- I Hold a Wolf by the Ears, Laura van den Berg.
- Megha Majumdar’s A Burning.
What is the best book ever written Reddit?
The u201cGreatest Book Ever Writtenu201d is considered to be 12 novels.
- To Kill a Mockingbird.
- The Great Gatsby.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude.
- A Passage to India.
- The Invisible Man.
- Don Quixote.
What book should I start with Reddit?
It’s all woven into the rich tapestry of life.
- Denis Johnson’s Jesus’ Son.
- Vladimir Nabokov’s Pale Fire.
- Unknown’s Tilism-e-Hoshruba.
- Ben Jonson’s Sejanus His Fall.
- Wyndham Lewis’s The Childermass.
- Jean Rhys’ Tigers are Better Looking.
- Stephen King’s On Writing.
- Kazuo Ishiguro’s The Remains of the Day.
What is the best book to read?
The Best Books of All Time
What can I read next?
What are the top 10 books of 2020?
THE TOP TEN BOOKS OF 2020, SELECTED BY PEOPLE
- What Are You Going Through by Sigrid Nunez.
- Notes on a Silencing by Lacy Crawford.
- Caste by Isabel Wilkerson.
- Writers and Lovers by Lily King.
- Monogamy by Sue Miller.
- The Lying Life of Adults by Elena Ferrante.
What’s everyone reading right now 2020?
The Top 100 Books to Read in 2020
- Anne Enright’s Actress
- Deirdre Mask’s The Address Book
- Kevin Young’s African American Poetry (Editor)
- Julia Alvarez’s Afterlife
- William Gibson’s Agency
- Eddie S. Glaude Jr.’s Begin Again
- Aminatou Sow and Ann Friedman’s Big Friendship
- Patrik Svensson’s The Book of Eels
How do you win Friday?
How to Make People Like You in Six Easy Steps
- Become genuinely interested in other people.
- Remember that a person’s name is the sweetest and most important sound in any language to that person.
- Be a good listener.
- Talk in terms of the other person’s interests.
Why should I read books Reddit?
We share the author’s perspective and experience for a time, and our understanding of the universe is broadened, multiplied. Without literature, we are all limited to our own lives; with it, we can know what it’s like to be other people, to walk in their shoes, to see the world through their eyes.
Where do you find books to read Reddit?
Scroll down to see where you can get the best Reddit book recommendations.
What are good books to start reading?
A list of six books that can aid in the development of a reading habit
- RK Narayan’s Malgudi Days
- Khuswant Sing’s Train to Pakistan
- Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni’s Palace of Illusion
- F. Scott Fitzgerald’s The Great Gatsby
- JK Rowling’s Harry Potter
- Paulo Cohelo’s The Alchemist