50 Shades and More: 11 Published Fan Fiction Books
I’ve been unable to include a diverse range of books from diverse authors due to the highly niche nature of this list.
1. Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades Trilogy #1) by E L James
Fifty Shades of Grey by E L James is the most recent in a long line of fan fictions to be published; Master of the Universe, a Twilight-based work by Snowqueens Icedragon, was first published in 2009 and had over 56,000 reviews when it was removed in 2011.
2. City of Bones (Mortal Instruments #1) by Cassandra Clare
Margaret K. Clare’s The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones is the first installment in a new series.
3. Wallbanger (Cocktail #1) by Alice Clayton
Simon has picked up Pamela Clayton’s Edward Wallbanger fan fiction.
4. Gabriel’s Inferno (Gabriel’s Inferno #1) by Sylvain Reynard
The University of Edward Masen, a fanfiction.net story based on Gabriel’s Inferno, was published by Berkley in 2009. Readers have stated that it bears little resemblance to the books’ source material.
5. Beautiful Bastard (Beautiful Bastard #1) by Christina Lauren
Christina Hobbs first published The Office in 2009, then removed it later that year. In 2010, she teamed up with Lauren Billings and rewrote it in its current form, claiming that it is only 20% similar to its fan fiction parent, Wallbanger.
6. Sempre (Sempre #1) by J.M. Darhower
J.M. Darhower, also known as kharizzmatik on fanfiction.net, published her mafia0Twilight0fanfic Emancipation Proclamation in 2009.
7. Rhythm, Chord & Malykhin by Mariana Zapata
It all started as a Twilight fan fiction on fanfiction.net in 2012, and since then, the book has amassed over 15,000 Goodreads ratings.
8. Trascendence (Transcendence #1) by Shay Savage
Samantha Savage’s story Surviving Bella, which she originally wrote under the name Savage7289 and posted on fanfiction.net, has been renamed Surviving Raine. It’s one of many stories that haven’t been picked up by a mainstream publisher.
9. A Beautiful Lie (Playing with Fire #1) by T.E. Sivec
It was originally titled Turning Tables and was posted in 2011 under the name jtmd24. It features an angsty pseudo love triangle perfect for Twilight fans. Published by self-publishing in 2013, she self-published it in 2014.
10. Pucked (Pucked #1) by Helena Hunting
Author hunter-hunting’s other novels are angsty New Adult offerings with tortured characters and dark secrets. The Misapprehension of Bella Swan fan fiction was originally posted in 2010. The book was published five years later with an eye-catching new title:0Pucked.
11. After (After #1) by Anna Todd
The story was first published on Wattpad in 2013 under the pen name imaginator1D, and it has nearly 600 million reads (plus 81,000 Goodreads ratings). A film adaptation was released this year, starring young Hero Fiennes-Tiffin as Hardin Scott.
Published Fan Fiction: A Growing Area?
However, we must not overlook their beginnings as storytellers and characters in the worlds of science fiction, fantasy, and horror.
What books have been published in 2020?
The Books to Add to Your Reading List in 2020
- ‘Long Bright River’ by Liz Moore.
- of 105. ‘Topics of Conversation’ by Miranda Popkey.
- of 105. ‘We Wish You Luck’ by Caroline Zancan.
- of 105. ‘Followers’ by Megan Angelo.
- of 105.
How do I find a book that was published?
The book’s title, publisher, and place of publication should all appear on the book’s “title page,” which is usually one of the first few pages (see example below), with the date of publication appearing either here or on the copyright page, which is usually the next page.
What books are based on real events?
21 Amazing True-Life Stories-Inspired Books
- Hannah Kent’s The Good People.
- Anchee Min’s Empress Orchid.
- Meg Waite Clayton’s Beautiful Exiles.
- Arthur and George by Julian Barnes.
- See What I Have Done by Sarah Schmidt.
- The Man Who Walked Away by Maud Casey.
- Without a Country by Ayu015fe Kulin.
- The Revenant by Michael Punke.
Are there real books on Wattpad?
I could go on, but Wattpad has over 100 published books! The authors listed above are some of the most well-known, but there are many more. So, if you’ve ever wanted to share your work with the world and possibly land a book deal, Wattpad isn’t a bad place to start; after all, it worked for me!
Which book sold the most in 2020?
These are the year’s best-selling books.
- A Promised Land by Barack Obama (2,574,531 copies sold)
- Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer (1,311,147 copies sold)
- Dog Man by Dave Pilkey (1,240,277 copies sold)
- Mary L.
- Suzanne Collins, The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes (1,235,099 copies sold)
How do you find a book if you forgot the title and author?
We’ve compiled a list of helpful methods for finding a book based on a vague description.
- Many book lovers are familiar with Google Books.
- Turn to strangers’ expertise through social media.
- Search on BookBub’s website.
- Ask your librarian when in doubt.
How do you find a book when you don’t know the title or author?
Book Finder, Word Cat, LibraryThing, Book Sleuth, Goodreads, Amazon’s Advanced Book Search, and the Library of Congress are among the other book databases available.
How do you find out if a book is out of print?
What Is the Best Way to Check if a Book Is Still Available?
- To see if the book is available, type the title or ISBN number into a website like Amazon, Barnes and Noble, or Borders.
- Contact the publisher with the title and author.
- Visit your local bookstore.
What are the most eye opening books?
Everyone Should Read These 12 Eye-Opening Books
- Barbara Demick’s Nothing to Envy (2009)
- Harper Lee’s To Kill a Mockingbird (1960)
- John Hersey’s Hiroshima (1946)
- Leo Tolstoy’s The Forged Coupon (1912)
- Bill Bryson’s A Short History of Nearly Everything (2003)
- Stephen Hawking’s A Brief History of Time (1988).
Is a novel based on true story?
A novel can be based on true events, but it cannot be solely a true story; if a novel only includes true events, people, and locations, it is considered creative non-fiction; every story can be improved by adding more details or trimming.
Is a fiction book true?
“Fiction” is literature that is based on the author’s imagination, while “Nonfiction” is literature that is based on facts and is the broadest category of literature.
Who is the Queen of Wattpad?
Jonahmae Panen Pacala, a twenty-eight-year-old kindergarten teacher, is a graduate of Xavier University-Ateneo de Cagayan with a Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education. She is also known by her pseudonym “Jonaxx.”
Which country uses Wattpad the most?
Wattpad, a global multiplatform entertainment company with over 65 million monthly users, continues to grow in the Philippines, where it now has over 7 million monthly users, making it the second largest market after the United States.
What is the most popular book on Wattpad?
Wattpad’s 7 Most Popular Books With Over a Million Readers
- After 2.
- After 3.
- The cell phone swap.
- Chasing red.