- Option number one: Gumroad. It’s possible that Gumroad may be the best option for you if you’re seeking for a quick approach to sell your coloring pages online. It’s possible that aMember is a suitable fit for you if you currently have a WordPress website.
- Option #3: WooCommerce.
- Option #4: Shopify.
Do coloring books make money?
They were tremendously popular and extremely profitable, and they appeared out of nowhere to achieve such success. The sale of coloring books increased from one million in 2014 to twelve million in 2015. In the first three months of 2016, sales of coloring books increased by a whopping 133 percent in the craft and hobby category.
Is selling coloring pages profitable?
Yes, selling coloring sheets may be a successful endeavor. In the same way as coloring books are in high demand, there is fierce rivalry.
Can I sell Colouring pages?
Adult coloring books were first introduced as a recreational activity in the early 1970s and have since grown into a multimillion-dollar industry. Vendors on Etsy may now generate passive revenue by offering digital items such as coloring pages for sale in their Etsy shops.
Can a coloring book be an ebook?
Additionally, there are significant advantages to creating an electronic genre such as this. A paper coloring book can only be used once before it becomes obsolete. An e-book may be printed as many times as you like, anytime you want a new page to color or re-read it.
Can you sell coloring books?
If your coloring abilities are powerful enough to provide a market value for the overall product, you may even sell the individual colored pages. What you can’t do is presume that you’ll be able to create copies of the pages, regardless of whether or not you’ve colored them.
Do you have to copyright a coloring book?
Yes, it is very vital to adhere to copyright regulations while creating coloring books. Despite the fact that you have purchased the coloring books yourself and are adding color to the images in your coloring books, the artists who produced the original designs retain ownership of the artwork they have created.
How many pages should a coloring book be?
Color Your Essence by Joni McCracken is an example of a coloring book that typically has between 16 and 60 pages of black-and-white interior line art, such as the page above from the book Color Your Essence.
Where can I sell finished coloring pages?
The Best Places to Sell Your Completed Coloring Pages
- In order to exhibit and sell your creations, start a blog.
- Etsy is a terrific alternative for selling unique handmade items.
- Amazon Handmade.
- Instagram – post pictures of your designs on Instagram and inform people how to get in touch with you.
How do you make a coloring book?
It’s time to get to work!
- Begin drawing right away. Coloring books have pages that are bright and vibrant in black and white. It’s time to scan the pages after they’ve been completed. Print. Create a single document with all of the pages the same size. Make a cover for your work. This stage is optional, however it helps to bring your coloring book together by include an attractive cover. Bind the pages together.
How do I publish a children’s coloring book?
Publishing Book of Coloring Pages for Children
- Publishing Coloring Pages for Children