For any changes or deletions, you must go to the upper right hand corner of your Facebook window (this applies whether you are on your page or your personal profile), click on the down facing arrow, and then pick the option to return to the previous version.
How do I delete my book from Facebook?
Select Settings & Privacy, followed by Settings. You’ll find an option named Your Facebook Information in the left-hand column of the screen. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page, where you’ll find Deactivation and Deletion. After that, you’ll be given the choice to deactivate or delete the account.
How do I remove items from my Facebook shop?
To remove a collection from your Facebook Page shop, follow these steps:
- Go to your Facebook Page and click on the Publishing Tools button. Locate Shop in the side menu and select Collections from the drop-down menu. Check the box next to the collection you wish to delete, then click Actions and pick Delete Collections from the menu. For the next step, select Delete collection to get it removed from your shop.
How do you delete a post on your Facebook bio?
Tap on your name in the upper right corner of Facebook, then tap on your profile picture. Scroll down to the post and touch on the top right corner of the screen to share it. Select Hide from profile or Delete post from the drop-down menu.
How do I permanently delete my Facebook account 2021?
Delete your Facebook account in the following manner:
- 1st step: Select your profile photo from the upper right corner of the screen. Step 2: Select “Settings & Privacy
- ” Step 3: Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu. In the left-hand column, choose “Your Facebook Information” and then “Deactivation and Deletion”
- Step 4: Step 5: Select “Delete” or “Deactivate”
- Step 6: Confirm your selection.
Will deleting Facebook delete everything?
How long would it take for me to lose access to my Facebook account? It will be impossible to recover any of the information you’ve put on your profile, including images, posts, videos, and anything else you’ve posted. You will not be able to recover any of the information you have entered. You will no longer be able to communicate with others using Facebook Messenger.
Does Facebook really delete your account?
One takes user-generated material, such as status updates and images, and organizes it into categories. In most cases, when you deactivate your account, all of the user-generated material is removed (although there are a few rare exceptions), but all of the log data is kept on file indefinitely. Your name will not be associated with the log data that has been retained.
How do I delete sports on Facebook?
Tap on your name in the upper right corner of Facebook, then tap on your profile picture.
- Click on Edit Public Details. Then, under Hobbies, click on Edit. Then, tap [x] next to the hobby you wish to eliminate. Then, click Save.
How do I delete sports from Facebook?
Instructions for removing sporting results from Facebook:
- Open your Facebook application and select’more’ from the drop-down menu in the lower right. Scroll down to the “sports” section. It’s possible that you’ll have to click “see more.” Once you’ve selected “sports,” you’ll be able to browse through the teams that interest you or don’t.
How do I delete a post I shared on Facebook?
Mobile browser experience has been improved.
- Pages may be accessed by tapping in the upper right corner of Facebook. Tap your page from the drop-down menu underneath Your Pages.
- Tap the post from your Page’s timeline. Toggle the upper right corner of the screen. Select Delete Post from the drop-down menu.