Open the book you wish to conceal and place it somewhere safe. To the right of your selected audiobook, pick Overflow Menu (three dots) from the drop-down menu. To finish, select “Mark as Complete.” From the left-hand side of the screen, select the “filter” icon.
How do I archive books in Audible?
Tap the audiobook repeatedly for a lengthy period of time. Remove from Library (together with the Catalogue title) or Remove from Library (without the Catalogue title) This title should be archived (if purchased)
How do you remove books from Audible?
You may erase downloaded audiobooks from the Audible for Android app in a matter of seconds by following these simple steps:
- To open the book, use the overflow button (3 dots) next to it. Select Remove from Device from the drop-down menu. Your Android smartphone will be emptied of the audiobook it contains. You will be able to tell whether your previously downloaded content has been removed since the cover image will have changed.
How do I hide an audiobook?
The best way to conceal books and CDs
- Using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, open the Books app. Then, select Library. Then, tap the More symbol to the right of the book or audiobook you wish to hide. To remove an item from a series, select the series, choose an individual book, then touch More. To remove an item from an audiobook or book collection, hit Hide Book or Hide Audiobook.
How do I remove titles from my Audible library?
Navigate to your Library and choose a title that you wish to delete from your device from its current location. To remove the title from your device, swipe your finger over it from right to left and hit Remove from Device.
What happens to archive Audible books?
Whatever device you use to read your books on, or whatever device you erase them from, your books are yours to keep for as long as you choose. If you lose your books, you’ll always have the option to re-download them onto any device, as well as to transfer them to your computer (iTunes for Mac; iTunes, Windows Media Player, and The Audible Manager for Windows).
Where do archived books go on Audible?
The title has been archived. Launch the Audible application. Select Library from the drop-down menu. Select Collections from the drop-down menu at the top of the screen.
How do I remove Audible books from my Kindle?
Instructions on how to uninstall or delete Audible audiobooks from your Amazon Kindle e-Reader device.
- To begin, navigate to the home screen of your Amazon Kindle device.
- Then, choose Device from the Audible menu at the top of the screen. Then, locate the audiobook that you wish to remove. Long-press the title of the audiobook to play it back. Select Remove from Device from the drop-down menu.
Do Audible books take up space on your phone?
Yes, Audible (as well as the majority of audiobooks) are normally downloaded, and they do take up some storage/memory space on your smartphone. The length of the audiobook determines how much storage space it need.
How do I move Audible books to iCloud?
On a PC, you may go to the iTunes preferences and make sure the ‘iCloud Music Library’ option is selected under the general tab under the options menu. 2. Open iTunes and import the audiobooks that have been converted. To import your Audible files, go to the ‘File’ menu and then ‘Add File to Library’ to pick the files you want to import.
Can anyone see my Audible library?
As an Audible member, you will be able to share any books in your library with the other members of your Amazon Household if they are also members of the same Amazon Household. Titles available in the Audible Plus Catalog are not available for sharing through Family Library Sharing. For additional information on how to start a Family Library, please visit this page.
How do you hide purchased books on iPhone?
Instructions for Hiding App Purchases on the iPhone
- Start by going to the App Store. Then, tap on your profile symbol in the top right corner. Then, tap Purchased. Then, tap My Purchases. Draw a horizontal line along the left side of the app you want hidden
- tap Hide.
How do I hide books on my Mac?
Hide books or audiobooks from view. The Books program on your Mac may be accessed from the sidebar by selecting All (or another collection), clicking Remove, and then selecting Hide Book or Hide Audiobook.