The Story of Marvel’s Civil War is told in 12 different ways.
What order do I read the Civil War comics?
The American Civil War
- She Hulk #8 (2005 Series)
- Civil War #2. Thunderbolts #103.
- Civil War #3. Cable Deadpool #30.
- Civil War #4. Wolverine #46 (2003 Series)
- Civil War #5. Iron Man/Captain America: Casualties of War #4.
- Civil War #6.
- Civil War: Road to Civil War.
- Civil War: Road to Civil War: Road to Civil War.
- Civil War: Road
What should I read before the Civil War 2006?
What should you read before the Civil War?
- Reality Check for the New Warriors – [optional] A six-issue miniseries in which the team stars as the stars of a reality television show.
- Amazing Spider-Man (1999) #529
- New Avengers: Illuminati (2006)
- Amazing Spider-Man (1999) #530
- Amazing Spider-Man (1999) #531.
- Fantastic Four #536 and #537
- Amazing Spider-
How many Marvel books are there?
They feature over 4,903 Marvel series in total in the index, which includes characters like as Darth Vader and Conan the Barbarian. The total number of comics would be 29,418 if we assumed all series had roughly six issues (which isn’t accurate because some series can have three issues while others can have 50 issues depending on their length).
Who wins Marvel Civil War?
In one corner of the Marvel Multiverse, Iron Man defeated Captain America in the Civil War and rose to the position of President Tony Stark, making him the most dreadful villain in his world.
What follows Marvel Civil War?
The Civil War takes place between 2006 and 2007. During the months of April through December of 2008, a secret invasion took place. However, World War Hulk took place between July 2007 and January 2008, and it is considered the most significant crossover event of 2007.
How do you read Fear Itself Marvel?
Trade Reading Order based on Fear of Oneself
- Among the titles are Fear Itself (Book of the Skull # 1, Fear Itself #1-#7), Invincible Iron Man: Fear Itself (#504-#509, Shattered Heroes: Iron Man)
- Fear Itself: Spider-Man (#1-#3, Fear Itself: FF, Fear Itself: The Worthy)
- Journey Into Mystery: Fear Itself (#622-#636)
- Fear Itself: The Home Front (#1-#7)
Does Marvel have graphic novels?
Marvel Graphic Novel (MGN) is a series of graphic novel trade paperbacks that were released by Marvel Comics from 1982 to 1993 in the United States.
Who assassinated Captain America?
Dr. Faustus (Doctor Faustus disguised as a S.H.I.E.L.D. psychiatrist) has indoctrinated Sharon Carter (Agent 13; Captain America’s girlfriend) into delivering the fatal shot. As a result of their feelings of remorse, Tony Stark and Black Widow go on a search for the assassins of Captain America.
When was the Civil War 3?
Civil War (2006), number three.
Is there a avengers 5?
However, while there are no specific plans for an Avengers 5 at this time, Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige has hinted that something may be in the works in the future. Indeed, it appears like we will see an Avengers 5 at some point in the future; they simply need more time to build up the Marvel world, as Kevin Feige stated back in August.
Is Civil War 2 after secret wars?
The Road to the Second American Civil War As a starting point, it’s one of Marvel’s greatest cosmic superteams in recent memory, and Al Ewing and Kenneth Rocafort are putting together one of the best post-Secret Wars stories ever written.
How many DC superheroes are there in total?
With more than 10,000 characters in the DC Universe, this is the most comprehensive list of the characters ever created.
How many Marvel superheroes are there in total?
It is believed that Marvel Comics has a large library of more than 7,000 characters—possibly more than 50,000 if you consider one-off and secondary superheroes, villains, and other mutants—and the company appears to be eager to incorporate the greatest number of them as possible in a feature film.
How many Marvel characters did Stan Lee create?
The following pages are in the category “Characters developed by Stan Lee.” There are around 361 pages in total in this category, with the following 200 pages being specifically related to it. It is possible that this list might not reflect current changes (learn more).