Instructions for returning or exchanging an Audible book
- In the left-hand sidebar, click on “Purchase History.” Make a selection from “Purchase History.” Then, next to the audiobook that you no longer desire, select “Return” or “Exchange.” To return or exchange an audiobook, select the reason for your return or exchange, then click “Return” or “Exchange” to confirm your decision.
Why can’t I return books on Audible?
If you notice the words Not eligible for return next to your book, you will not be able to return it at this point. In the vast majority of cases, this means that you have had the book for more than 365 days since purchasing it. “However, only a limited number of titles may be returned via the web interface,” according to Audible.
How many books will Audible let you return?
Officially, there is no restriction on the number of members. However, when it comes to self-service returns, there is a limit to what can be done. I personally recently exceeded the limit, so I contacted customer care to inquire about it. Here’s what they informed me: “When the option is accessible online, you can return up to 8 books per six months.”
How do I return a book on Amazon Audible?
How do I return my title?
- Navigate to your Purchase History and login into your account to begin. Look for the book that you wish to return to the library. On mobile: Tap the book, then click Return this title. On a desktop computer, click the Return this title link next to the book. Return to the previous screen after selecting your reason for returning.
Can you return or exchange books on Audible?
The following steps are required to swap an Audible title: Navigate to your Audible Purchase History page. Return can be found beneath the cover art of the Audible title you’d like to return to the library. Choose a reason for your return from the drop-down menu that appears.
How do I return an audible book in Canada?
What is the best way to get my title back?
- Navigate to your Purchase History and login into your account to begin. Look for the book that you wish to return to the library. On a mobile device, choose the book and then select Return this title. On a desktop computer, click the Return this title link next to the book. Return to the previous screen after selecting your reason for returning.
Can you refund audible credits?
Is it Possible to Get a Refund on My Audible Credit Purchase? Credits are good for 12 months from the date of issue, but because they have no monetary value, they are non-refundable once they have been awarded.
What do I do with finished Audible books?
The Audible credit system is not a library. Audible books are returned in the same way as books purchased at a local bookshop are returned: the book is taken home, read, and then returned to the store to be exchanged for something else. It is said somewhere in the fine print that Audible allows for two swaps per year.
Can I sell my Audible books?
What is the best way to sell audiobooks on Amazon? There are a variety of outlets available for the dissemination of audiobooks. It walks you through every stage of the audiobook authoring process, including the selection of narrators, should you require them. With ACX, you have the option to publish only on Audible, Amazon, and iTunes, and you will receive 40% of all royalties earned.
Do I lose my books if I cancel Audible?
There is absolutely nothing. Even if you decide to discontinue your membership, any titles you purchase with a credit or credit card will remain your property in perpetuity. Audible titles are available for purchase on a subscription basis, and you will have access to them for life. As long as you don’t return or remove the titles, they’ll remain in your collection.
How do you return a book on Amazon?
Log in using the same Amazon account credentials that you used to purchase your material by selecting Your Orders from the navigation bar. Select the Return for Refund button next to the title you wish to return from the Digital Orders page on the left-hand side of the screen. In the pop-up box, choose the reason for the return, and then select Return for Refund to complete the process.
How do exchanges work on Audible?
We have a generous return policy that allows active Audible Premium Plus customers to try out a new narrator or narrative without losing their credit, as well as return titles that were purchased in error. Audible has the right to terminate or amend the conditions of our returns policy at any time with regard to any or all participants.
How do I return a Kindle book?
Kindle Books that have been returned
- On Amazon, navigate to your “Manage Your Content and Devices” tab. The title may be found by scrolling down and tapping it
- In the pop-up box that appears, select Return this book. Choose Yes to confirm your decision and return the book.
What does Included mean on Audible?
As an Audible member, you have the option of choose between two different forms of membership: Monthly subscription to Audible Plus provides access to unrestricted streaming and listening from the Audible Plus Catalog, as well as other benefits. Look for the “included” tag and select “play now” to begin streaming content from the app right away.