How to remove books from your Kindle using the device that you are using
- To unlock your Kindle device, swipe left or right. If your library isn’t already accessible, go visit it and sign up for an account. Press down on the cover of the book that you want to remove from your collection. This will cause a pop-up menu to appear. “Remove from Device” should be selected.
How do I delete books from my Kindle to free up space?
Access it by clicking the triangle next to Your Account & Lists on the left side of the Amazon page and selecting Your Content and Devices from the drop-down menu that appears. Then select the Your Content option from the drop-down menu. Look through the list until you locate the book you wish to permanently delete and then click the Actions button next to the title. Select Delete from the pop-up menu that appears.
Why can’t I delete books from my Kindle?
To entirely erase content from your Kindle or Kindle app, you must first log in to Amazon using a web browser and then navigate to Manage your content and devices on the Amazon website. Delete from Library will be available as one of the alternatives for any item that has an Actions button to the right of it.
How do I delete multiple books from my Kindle Paperwhite?
You can delete many books at once if the books you wish to delete are adjacent to each other and you hold down the shift key while clicking on the boxes next to the titles. Select Delete from the context menu of the right click.
How do I free up space on my Kindle Paperwhite?
How to keep track of your storage space
- Select Settings > All Settings from the toolbar or the Menu (three dots) > Settings from the menu bar. 2) Select Device Options > Advanced Options. 3) Select Storage Management. Book, magazine, document, and sample removal from your Kindle Paperwhite is possible using the manual removal feature.
How do you remove reading from Kindle?
To remove titles from your list of suggestions, follow these steps:
- Select the View All and Manage link above the suggested titles to see all of your recommendations.
- Select the Remove Items toggle switch that displays at the top of the page to remove any items from your list. Remove may be found beneath the new title.
How do I manage my Kindle library?
Getting Access to Manage Your Kindle
- Open your web browser and navigate to www.amazon.com. Alternatively Hover your cursor over the Your Account drop-down menu to reveal it. Use your finger to touch instead of hovering while browsing the Amazon website using the Silk browser on your Kindle Fire. Select Manage Your Kindle from the drop-down menu. Register with your email address and Amazon password (if requested).