You may get rid of them from your Kindle device or reading app by following these simple instructions:
- Go to the “Manage Your Content and Devices” page on Amazon’s website to get started. Select the checkboxes next to the book(s) you’d want to remove from the “Your Content” list. Select Delete. To confirm, select Yes, delete permanently from the drop-down menu.
How do you delete books from the cloud?
To delete the book, open it in iBooks and then pick it from the list of books by tapping the edit icon. Then touch delete. Whenever I choose the books in my Purchased Books collection and then touch Delete, they remain in the collection.
How do I delete from Amazon cloud?
Using Your Fire Tablet to Delete Apps from Your Cloud Account
- On your Fire, select Apps > Cloud from the menu bar. Tap and hold the app you wish to remove from the Cloud for a few seconds. When the pop-up option opens, select “Delete from Cloud” and then confirm your selection when requested.
How do I delete books from my library?
Select Library from the menu bar at the top of the window, followed by All Books in the sidebar. Select the item you wish to delete or remove from the list. If the item is part of a series, you must first open the series before you may click on the item. Using the menu bar, select Edit > Delete, and then confirm your decision when requested.
How do I delete photos from Amazon Cloud Drive?
Using a web browser, you may permanently delete photos and videos.
- Open Amazon Photos and select the Trash symbol from the drop-down menu. Select all of the photographs and movies you wish to permanently erase from your computer. Click on the Permanently Delete button at the top of the screen. Select Delete to confirm your decision.
How do I delete apps from my Amazon account?
To remove an application, follow these steps:
- Select Library from the Games & Apps drop-down menu. Locate the application you wish to remove and press . Select Manage All Applications from the drop-down menu and then select the app that is giving you difficulties. Select Delete from Device from the drop-down menu.
How do I stop Amazon from backing up my photos?
Any Amazon account registered on your device may have Backup and Restore turned off by navigating to Settings > Backup and selecting “Disable backup.” Backup data presently connected with your device and Amazon account will be erased once the feature is turned off.
How do I find my Books in iCloud?
Optionally pick Books from the drop-down menu next to iCloud Drive (make sure it’s chosen). On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, do the following: Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud (or Settings > iCloud), turn on iCloud Drive, and then turn on Books in the drop-down menu. After that, navigate to Settings > Books and switch on iCloud Drive.
How do I delete Books from iCloud on my Mac?
In the Books program on your Mac, select All (or another collection) from the sidebar, and then select one of the options listed below: Remove: In the event that you are utilizing iCloud for Books, you can erase downloaded books from your Mac’s library. It’s possible that the book, audiobook, or PDF is still displayed.
How do I delete bookmarks?
A bookmark may be deleted by selecting it with the right-click menu and then selecting Delete from the menu bar. Other Bookmarks may be removed by left-clicking on Other Bookmarks, finding the bookmark you want to remove, right-clicking it and selecting Delete from the pop-up menu that appears.
How do I permanently delete books from iBooks on my iPad?
How to uninstall books, audiobooks, and PDFs from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch (with pictures).
- How to uninstall books, audiobooks, and PDFs from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch Using iTunes
How do I cancel an ibook purchase?
Apple will reimburse you for any applications or content that you have purchased from them.
- Enter your Apple ID and password at reportaproblem.apple.com. Then select “Request a refund” by tapping or clicking “I’d like to.”
- Choose the reason for your request for a refund, and then click Next. Select the app, subscription, or other item from the drop-down menu, and then click Submit.