How to Make a Kindle Book Available for Loan
- Select Manage Your Content and Devices from the drop-down menu. To share a book, locate the title you wish to share and click the button with three dots to the left of the title. Click “Lend this title” and then provide the details for the individual to whom you are lending the title.
How do I send a Kindle book to a friend?
Go to Amazon and look for the Kindle edition of the book you’d like to give as a gift. Then select “Give as a Gift” from the drop-down menu. You have the option of e-mailing the e-book present to the recipient with a future delivery date specified, or printing a voucher for the gift (which you can then place in a greeting card).
How do I share Kindle books with family members?
Here’s how you go about it:
- Go to the Manage Your Content and Devices page after logging into your Amazon account as you normally would
- To loan a book or magazine, select the Actions button next to the title of the book or magazine you wish to loan. Select Loan this title from the drop-down menu. Fill in the recipient’s email address and a note, if desired. To send the message, use the Send button.
How do I send an ebook to someone else?
How to Give a Book as a Gift on Amazon
- Make sure that the Kindle edition of the book you intend to give as a gift is selected on the Amazon page for that book. Select “Buy for others” from the drop-down menu. Fill out the recipient’s email address and gift message, as well as the date on which the gift should be delivered. That’s all there is to it!
How do you pre order a Kindle book as a gift?
giving a kindle book as a gift
- Visit the Amazon Kindle store and look for the book you wish to purchase. Select “Give as a Gift” from the drop-down menu on the right-hand side of the page, just below the “Buy Now” button. You now have the option of choosing how you want the book delivered.
How do you lend books on Kindle?
Instructions on how to borrow and deliver Kindle books.
- Open the digital collection of your local library (you can find it using www.overdrive.com).
- Find a Kindle book to borrow from the library. Choose Borrow as your borrowing option. Select the length of time the title will be lent out (if available).
- After you have borrowed the book, click Read now with Kindle from the drop-down menu.
Can you return a Kindle book gift?
Make use of the digital resources available through your library (you can find it using www.overdrive.com). ; Discover where you may borrow a Kindle book. Choose Borrow as your borrowing method. Select the length of time the title will be available for loan (if available). ; Select Read now with Kindle from the drop-down menu once you have borrowed the book.