Barnes and Noble Online – Barnes and Noble Online is a website that allows you to purchase books online.
- Log into your Barnes & Noble online account to get started.
- Select “My Account” from the top right-hand navigation bar. Locate the book that you wish to delete from the library list by searching for it. Select “Delete” from the drop-down menu. If you want it completely removed from the site, select “Delete” when the site asks you to confirm deletion rather than “Archive.”
How do I permanently delete books from my Nook?
When using your current Nook Tablet, click the Apps icon on your home screen, pick the Nook Library app, touch your finger on the book you wish to archive, and then choose Delete. (Please keep in mind that if you select the Delete From Account option, the book will be permanently gone from your library.
How do I clear my Nook Color?
Erase and deregister your NOOK Color/Tablet.
- On the “Device Info” screen, select the “Erase and Deregister Device” menu option from the drop-down menu. Your NOOK shows a screen that allows you to delete and deregister your device.
- Reset NOOK by pressing the button labeled “Erase and Deregister Device.”
- Press the button labeled “Reset NOOK.”
How do I free up storage on my Nook?
There is insufficient storage space on the NOOK Tablet 7″ to download Software Version 2.
- Obtain access to the File Manager. Select Internal Storage from the drop-down menu. Pick out the stuff you want to remove by pressing and holding down on the folder or file you want to delete (many items can be chosen at the same time)
- To delete something, click on the trash can symbol in the upper right corner of the screen. Click on the OK button.
Why won’t my NOOK erase and deregister?
Use the File Manager to organize your files. Internal Storage may be accessed by pressing the button. Press and hold the folder or file you want to remove while selecting it (several items can be chosen at the same time); then click Delete. Choose Trash from the drop-down menu in the upper right corner of the screen. ; Click on the OK button.
How do I unlock my NOOK Color?
Placing your finger on the NOOK logo in the green circle and dragging it to the right side of the color touchscreen will complete the operation. This will allow you to use your NOOK Color. When your NOOK Color has been dormant for a period of time, it locks its screen to prevent inadvertent touches from affecting anything.
How do you reset an old NOOK?
To reset your NOOK, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, go to App Drawer > Settings > System. Then, go to Reset Options > Erase all data (factory reset) and confirm your selection. To reset the tablet device, select Reset Tablet Device and then follow the on-screen instructions. When your NOOK resumes, follow the on-screen instructions to configure your NOOK. Was this answer of use to you?
Where are books stored on Nook?
Drag and drop your library book onto your Nook and you’ll be reading it in no time. Barnes and Noble is where you make your purchase. “My Library” is located in “My Documents,” and “My B&N Library” is located in “My Documents.” The ePubs books are located in “My Documents,” and the Barnes and Noble books are located in “My Documents.”
How do I archive books on my Nook?
To archive a title on a NOOK Color or NOOK Tablet, follow these steps:
- Obtain access to your NOOK Library. Locate the material you wish to Archive, then press and hold on the title’s cover for a few seconds to make it permanent. This creates a new menu with options for you to choose from. To archive a title, select “Archive” from the drop-down menu.