Where to Sell Used Books Online: 6 of the Most Reliable Sites (And In Person)
- BookScouter. Start with BookScouter.com.
- Half Price Books.
- 4. Powell’s Books.
- Online Buy Back Programs.
- Your local independent bookstore.
What is the best way to sell used books?
5 of the finest locations to sell books on the internet
- Facebook groups are a good example of this. A Facebook group for individuals on your course is very certain to exist, where you can discuss test tips, module suggestions, and (most crucially) sell books.
- Abebooks are all good places to start selling your books.
Does anyone buy old books?
You may sell your books on a variety of online marketplaces, including eBay and Abebooks. Amazon, on the other hand, is the largest and most heavily frequented online bookshop in the world, making it the greatest spot to sell your publications. When you sell books on Amazon, you may offer your book in the “New Used” section of the book’s Amazon website if you sell them yourself.
How do I sell old books online?
Selling (or disposing of) old books: a quick reference guide
- BookScouter.com. A little web research will assist you in determining the value of your old books, such as on eBay. Used book stores, thrift stores, and eBay’s auction system are all excellent options for selling old books quickly and efficiently.
- Local used book stores, thrift stores, and eBay.
What old books are worth money?
BookScouter.com. A little web investigation will assist you in determining the value of your old books. When it comes to selling old books fast and easily, eBay’s auction system is the greatest option available. ;Amazon. ;Local Used Book Stores.;Thrift Stores.
- J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (1997)
- Dr. Seuss’s The Cat in the Hat (1957)
- Arthur Conan Doyle’s The Hound of the Baskervilles (1902)
- The Bible (1600 – 1616)
- The Jungle Book and The Second Jungle Book (both published by Disney)
- (1894-1895) Rudyard Kipling’s quotations:
How do I know if my book is worth money?
When determining the approximate worth of a book, one extremely simple technique is to look for similar copies on AbeBooks.com and see what prices are being sought. Thousands of new, used, rare, and out-of-print books are available for purchase on AbeBooks.com from vendors across the world, and we have millions of used and rare books in stock.
Can you sell books on eBay?
Yes! On eBay, you may sell your treasures or gently worn books. The site is well-known for its used-items sales. Selling secondhand books on eBay is a great way to make a lot of money.
Can I sell my books to Waterstones?
Waterstones requires that you register with them directly, rather than via Gardners, in order to sell to their stores. Request a Waterstones Trading Application form by contacting the Independent Publisher Coordinator by email at [email protected] and specifying that you are a publisher. Alternatively, the form may be obtained from the Waterstones website at www.waterstones.co.uk.
How can I make money with old books?
We provide choices for selling textbooks, as well as hardcovers and paperbacks, among other things.
- BookScouter. Bookscouter.com is a good place to start
- Half Price Books
- 4. Powell’s Books
- Online Buy Back Programs
- Your local independent book store
- Tips for selling old books
What is a book worth app?
Used and new textbooks may be purchased and sold at a competitive price on BookScouter, which is the go-to option for people looking to sell and buy used or new textbooks. BookBuyBack is a smartphone application that analyzes pricing from more than 30 merchants to discover the greatest bargains on books.
Where can I sell my first edition books online?
Where can you sell your rare book on the internet?
- Flipsy.com – Flipsy is a website where you can sell your book. You may sell your book on Direct Textbook to get the best price possible. You can also sell it on eBay to get the best price possible. Amazon.com – Sell your rare book on Amazon.
- Abe Books – Find individual book buyers on Abe Books.
Are old children’s books worth anything?
Childhood favorites from decades ago can be quite valuable, but only if they are the correct edition and in excellent shape, as is the case with this book. When it comes to the worth of children’s books, the condition of the book is even more critical. The presence of crayon or pen marks, as well as ripped or missing dust covers, will all lower the value of a book.
What books are collectors looking for?
11 Books That Are Definitely Worth a Ton of Money — And That You Might Already Have on Your Bookshelves
- An autographed first edition of ‘The DaVinci Code’ by Dan Brown. A signed first edition of ‘The Life of Pi’ by Yann Martel. A signed first edition of ‘No Country For Old Men’ by Cormac McCarthy. An autographed first edition of ‘Harry Potter’ by J.K. Rowling published after 2000. An autographed first edition of ‘The DaVinci Code’ by Dan Brown.
What book is worth the most money?
Check out the world’s most costly books ahead of World Book Day in 2020, which is celebrated on March 2.
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard, by J.K. Rowling, sold for $3.98 million.
- The Gutenberg Bible, by Johannes Gutenberg, sold for $5.4 million.
- The First Folio, by William Shakespeare, sold for $6 million.
- Birds of America, by James Audubon, sold for $11.5 million.
- The Codex Leicester, by Leonardo da Vinci, sold for $30.8 million.
How old does a book have to be to be considered vintage?
;The Tales of Beedle the Bard, by J.K. Rowling, sold for $3.98 million. ;The Gutenberg Bible, by Johannes Gutenberg, sold for $5.4 million. ;The First Folio, by William Shakespeare, sold for $6 million. ;Birds of America, by James Audubon, sold for $11.5 million.