14 Uniquely Appealing Books for 13- and 14-Year-Old Boys
Noah is the host of Comedy Central’s The Daily Show, and he overcame many obstacles to become the man he is today. Laura Hillenbrand’s story of Olympic runner Louis Zamperini was electrifying in the original version. Stanley Yelnats’ story is one of bad luck. He wins a chance to test out Otherworld, a high-stakes, unbelievably realistic virtual reality game.
Lauren Markham’s young-reader adaptation of The Far Away Brothers begins with the 12-year-old Flores twins. Adib Khorram’s coming-of-age story, Darius Kellner, will resonate with young-teen readers. Markham follows Rafal and Ernesto as they try to live ordinary teenage lives.
What kind of books do boys like?
Boys enjoy escapism and humor, and some boys are passionate about science fiction or fantasy. Boys enjoy collecting things and tend to collect series of books. Boys read less fiction than girls. Boys enjoy escapism and humor, and some boys are passionate about science fiction or fantasy.
What is a good book series for teen boys?
Teenage Boys’ Favorite Book Series
- John Flanagan’s Ranger’s Apprentice Collection
- J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter Collection
- Rick Riordan’s Percy Jackson Series
- Devon Monk’s The Age of Steam
- Jonathan Stroud’s Bartimaeus Trilogy
What is a good book for a 14 year old boy?
The 8 Best Books for 14-Year-Old Boys include:
- Holes by Louis Sachar.
- Turtles All the Way Down by John Green.
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell.
- Dear Martin by Nic Stone.
- It’s Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini.
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz.
What is a good book for a 16 year old boy?
As a 16-year-old boy, these are the books that would have kept me reading.
- Stephen Chbosky’s The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
- John Corey Whaley’s Where Things Come Back.
- Angela Thomas’ The Hate U Give.
- Adam Silvera’s More Happy Than Not.
- Jesse Andrews’ Me and Earl and the Dying Girl.
- Ruta Sepetys’ Salt to the Sea.
What are good books to read for 13 year old boys?
Boys’ books for 13-year-olds
- Holes by Louis Sacher.
- Ghost (Track series) by Jason Reynolds.
- Steve Jobs: Insanely Great by Jessie Hartland (graphic non-fiction)
- Tales from a Tall Forest by Shaun Micallef.
- Skulduggery Pleasant by Derek Landy.
- The Little Wave by Pip Harry.
What books should my 11 year old read?
Here are 23 fantastic book suggestions for kids aged 11 and up.
- Charlie Hernu00e1ndez and the League of Shadows. Mystical and Diverse.
- Nowhere Boy. Heartwarming and Serious.
- Front Desk. Unique.
- The Ruins of Gorlan. A Fantastic Story.
- The War that Saved My Life. Lovely.
- Goosebumps. Spooky Fun.
What are good 17 year old books?
Books for Young Adults (ages 13 to 17)
- Harper Lee’s To Kill a Mockingbird
- John Steinbeck’s The Grapes of Wrath
- William Golding’s Lord of the Flies
- John Knowles’ A Separate Peace
- Lois Lowry’s The Giver
- J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Hobbit
- Orson Scott Card’s Ender’s Game
What book should a 14 year old read?
Books of Fiction
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.
- The Martian: Classroom Edition.
- Jasper Jones.
- Life of Pi.
What books should a 15 year old boy read?
His book recommendations are as follows:
- Ranger’s Apprentice by John Flanagan:
- Brotherband by John Flanagan:
- Peter and the Starcatchers by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson:
- Thr3e by Ted Dekker:
- Leviathan by James Byron Huggins:
- Ranger’s Apprentice: The Early Years by John Flanagan:
What should I get a 14-year-old boy for Christmas?
2021’s Best Gifts for 14-Year-Old Boys
- World’s Largest Gummy Bear. Yummy Gummy.
- Celestron Portable Refractor Telescope.
- US Art Supply Deluxe Wooden Box.
- Spikeball Standard 3 Ball Kit.
- RockDove Memory Foam Slipper.
- Squier by Fender Affinity Stratocaster.
Can a 13 year old read the fault in our stars?
If your child is under the age of 13, the book may be too mature for them; instead, try these readalikes! John Green’s novel The Fault in Our Stars won hearts and was adapted into a feature film, but the themes and plot may be too mature for your tween.
How do you get a 13 year old boy to fall in love with you?
If the guy isn’t interested, or isn’t flirting back, ask a friend of his or yours to talk to him about you and tell him good things. If the guy isn’t interested, or isn’t flirting back, move on and show your sexual attraction, playfully, with another boy. If the guy isn’t interested, or isn’t flirting back, ask a friend of his or yours to talk to him about you and tell him good things.
What books should a 12 year old boy read?
What Are The Best Books For A Twelve-Year-Old Boy?
- Isle of Winds (The Changeling, #1)
- Drowned Tomb (The Changeling, #2)
- Chains of Gaia (The Changeling, #3)
- The Three Privileges.
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (Harry Potter, #1)
- Alessia in Atlantis: The Forbidden Vial.