If you are a fan of Harry Potter, these are the top ten most magical books to read.
- In addition to The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman, Rick Riordan’s The Lightning Thief, Neil Gaiman’s Neverwhere, and Leigh Bardugo’s Shadow and Bone are all recommended. It includes the novels The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen, The Alchemyst by Michael Scott, and Cassandra Clare’s novel, City of Bones.
What book should I read if I like Harry Potter?
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, written by Rick Riordan, is one of the most popular young adult novels in the world, second only to Harry Potter in popularity. Percy Jackson, like the characters in the Harry Potter novels, grows older as the series proceeds, with Percy starting as a 12-year-old in the first book and becoming older with each subsequent book.
What should I read if I like Harry Potter adult?
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, written by Rick Riordan, is one of the most successful young adult novels in the world, second only to Harry Potter. Percy Jackson, like the characters in the Harry Potter novels, grows older as the series proceeds, with Percy beginning as a 12-year-old in the first book and becoming older with each subsequent book.
- The Magicians by Lev Grossman
- The Alchemist by Michael Scott
- Boy’s Life by Robert R.
- The Alchemist by Michael V. E. Schwab’s A Darker Shade of Magic is a fantasy novel. Sorcerer to the Crown by Zen Cho
- Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine
- Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
- Sorcerer to the Crown by Zen Cho
What should I read to my kids after Harry Potter?
The 20 Series Your Child Should Continue Reading After They Finish School Harry Potter is a fictional character created by author J.K. Rowling.
- Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel Series
- The Lost Years of Merlin Series
- The Spiderwick Chronicles Series
- The Ranger’s Apprentice Series
- The Artemis Fowl Series
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series
- The Worst Witch Series
- The Lost Years of Merlin Series.
Do adults like Harry Potter books?
Despite the fact that Harry Potter is a children’s book series, it is extremely popular among adults as well. These novels are not popular for no reason; there is a great deal of affection for these books among the general public, and once you have been exposed to the world of Harry Potter, it is difficult to leave.
Is Harry Potter high or low fantasy?
Harry Potter is regarded as low fantasy, to a certain extent. It takes place in the actual world, but there is also a wizarding realm that exists, which is considered high fantasy. There are parallels to books such as Alice in Wonderland, His Dark Materials, The Chronicles of Narnia, and so on, in which there is both reality and a false-reality to contend with.
What age is Harry Potter books for?
The first three Harry Potter novels are excellent for reading aloud to children from the ages of six or seven upwards. Most children – both boys and girls – will undoubtedly adore them from the time they are eight years old.
Is Harry Potter easy to read?
Because Harry Potter is a children’s series, it is rather simple to comprehend. The writing is straightforward and interesting, and it won’t take long for you to burn through the entire series from beginning to end.
What should a 11 year old read after Harry Potter?
After finishing Harry Potter, here are 13 book series for your child to read.
- The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel.
- A Series of Unfortunate Events.
- The Theodosia Series.
- The Sisters Grimm.
- The Mysterious Benedict Society.
- The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place.
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child and the Hogwarts Library.
What should girls read after Harry Potter?
Books Like Harry Potter: 15 Series to Read After You Finish Harry Potter
- M.A. Larson’s Pennyroyal Academy Series.
- The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel Series.
- The Sam London Adventure Series.
- An Epic Series of Failures Series.
- The Uncommoners Series.
- Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children Series.
- His Dark Materials Series.
- Dragon Keepers Series.
Is Harry Potter real?
While there is no such thing as a real-life Harry Potter, he was modeled on a real-life individual! While growing up, JK Rowling took inspiration for The Boy Who Lived from her next-door neighbor Ian Potter, who lived just four doors down from Rowling at the time of her story.
What is the hottest book right now?
Books that are really popular right now
- Among the books I’ve read recently are Insurgent (Divergent, #2), Bossypants (Kindle Edition), Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children, #1), Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1), Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2), The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1), Room (Kindle Edition), and The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1).
What is the most read book in the world 2021?
The Bible is the most widely read book on the planet. So far, this sacred book has outsold every other religious book in the globe. A remarkable 3.9 billion copies have been sold over the course of the previous 50 years. The Holy Quran is the second most widely read book in the world, after only the Bible.
What books are trending now?
8 Hot New Releases That Live Up to the Expectations
- Ugly Love. by Colleen Hoover.
- These Violent Delights. by Chloe Gong.
- The Final Revival of Opal Nev. by Dawnie Walton.
- The Song of Achilles. by Madeline Miller.
- Yellow Wife. by Sadeqa Johnson.
- Six of Crows. by Leigh Bardugo.
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue.
- The Invisible Life