What age group are Pete the Cat books for?
Pete the Cat: Play Ball! This boxed set of My First I Can Read paperbacks is ideal for sharing in the home or in the classroom, especially with children aged 3 to 6.
Is Pete the cat a rhyming book?
Pete the Cat likes to rhyme.
Is Pete the Cat OK for kids?
A little mouse has big dreams — suitable for all ages.
Does Pete the Cat talk in the show?
Despite the fact that Neville mentions Pete being a cat of few words (which is not true in the books), it is disappointing that Pete only speaks for a few lines; fortunately, when he does, the show creators have cast the perfect voice for him.
What does Pete the cat say?
Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes is the story of a cat whose white shoes get mucky from various substances he steps in, but “Pete never loses his cool.” It is written as a song, with the refrain “I love my white shoes,” changing to “I love my red shoes,” “I love my blue shoes,” and “I love my brown shoes.”
What does Pete the Cat step in?
“What color did it turn his shoes?” everyone will know after Pete steps in a large pile–actually, an entire hill–of strawberries. “What color did it turn his shoes?” everyone will know after Pete steps in a large pile–actually, an entire hill–of strawberries.
Which Pete the Cat books have songs?
Pete the Cat Videos and Songs
- Pete the Cat’s Groovy Imagination.
- Pete the Cat and the Perfect Pizza Party.
- Pete the Cat and the Itsy Bitsy Spider.
- Pete the Cat’s 12 Groovy Days of Christmas.
- Pete the Kitty and the Groovy Playdate u2013 Book Trailer.
What are the reading levels?
DEVELOPMENTAL READING ASSESSMENT (DRA)
- Kindergarten: A u2013 4.
- First Grade: 4 u2013 16.
- Second Grade: 16 u2013 24.
- Third Grade: 24 u2013 38.
- Fourth Grade: 38 u2013 40.
- Fifth Grade: 40 u2013 50.
- Sixth Grade: 50 u2013 60.
- Seventh and eighth grades: 60 u2013 80.