Amazon.com: Would You Rather…: Over 200 Absolutely Absurd Dilemmas to Ponder: 9780452155510: Gomberg, David, Heimberg, Justin: Books
Would You Rather…? is the ultimate collection of absurd dilemmas, created by toy designer David Gomberg and “functional performance artist” Justin Heimberg. The collection of over 200 predicaments covers everything from sex to supernatural powers to utopian worlds.
What would you rather book?
This book is chock-full of intriguing scenarios and hilarious “would you rather” questions, in which the players must choose between two equally outrageous and unlikely scenarios, each of which may elicit a different response.
What are good would you rather questions?
Would You Rather Questions at their Finest
- Would you rather be a genius who knows everything or be amazing at anything you try? Would you rather dine alone or watch a movie alone? Would you rather be the world’s richest person or be immortal? Would you rather wear pants three sizes too big or shoes three sizes too small?
Would you rather book related?
WYR would you rather have dinner with your favorite author or your real-life crush? WYR would you rather date a character you have a crush on or never finish a book you were reading? WYR would you rather date a character you have a crush on or never finish a book you were reading?
Would you rather questions for authors?
Would you rather be known everywhere you go… or live a quiet (monetarily successful) life of anonymity? Would you rather be wealthy and despised, or poor and adored?
What is the hardest would you rather question?
Would you rather go without shampoo or toothpaste for the rest of your life? Would you rather be forced to listen to the same 10 songs on repeat for the rest of your life or forced to watch the same 5 movies on repeat for the rest of your life?
Would you rather questions to flirt?
WOULD YOU RATHER QUESTIONS ON YOUR FIRST DATE
- Would you rather book a vacation a month in advance or fly on the spur of the moment?
- Would you rather star in a romantic comedy or a horror film?
- Would you rather date someone who adored you or someone who adored you?
- Would you rather pay for a meal or have someone else pay for you?
Who is mostly question?
The Best “Most Likely To” Questions List
- Who is most likely to become a str#pper? Who is most likely to get engaged? Who is most likely to spend all of their savings? Who is most likely to be a drama queen? Who is most likely to be the first one skinny dipping?
Would you rather questions to ask a girl dirty?
Would You Rather Questions with a Sexy Twist
- Make whoopee in your parents’ bed or at a mattress store?
- Accidentally send a dirty text to your boss or a sexy voicemail to your mom?
- Wrestle naked in a pool of Jello or chocolate pudding?
Would you rather questions for 9 year olds?
Would You Rather Kids’ Questions
- Would you rather slide down rainbows or jump on clouds? Would you rather never have to brush your teeth or never have to take a bath or shower? Would you rather lick the bottom of your shoe or eat your boogers?
Would you rather questions that will make you think?
“Would You Rather” Questions that are difficult to answer
- Have no taste or be colorblind?
- Know the date of your death or the cause of your death?
- Give up social media or eat the same dinner for the rest of your life?
- Lose all of the money you’ve earned this year or lose all of the memories you’ve gained this year?
How do you use Would you rather questions in the classroom?
Here are some suggestions:
- Invite students to create a dramatic skit based on a random card from the pile.
- Read a question to your class and ask them to mime the answer they would choose.
- Ask a student to draw a card from the pile and try to act both options. Get the rest of the class to guess which card they chose!
What type of writing is would you rather?
Would You Rather Prompts for Persuasive Writing
Would you rather be the sand castle or the wave?
Answer: Being a wave is preferable to being a sand castle because the sand castle is more easily broken than the wave.