For the Audible app, swipe left on the title you wish to remove and then press on the red “Delete from device” box. For more information on removing an Audible book from all of your devices, sign in to your Amazon account and go to the “Manage Your Content and Devices” section.
How can I uninstall audible books?
- For the Audible app, swipe left on the title you wish to remove and then press on the red “Delete from device” box. For more information on removing an Audible book from all of your devices, sign in to your Amazon account and go to the “Manage Your Content and Devices” section. More articles may be found on the Business Insider homepage.
How do I delete an audiobook from my phone?
Next to the book, click on the overflow button (3 dots) to the right. Select Remove from Device from the drop-down menu. Your Android smartphone will be emptied of the audiobook it contains.
How do I delete audiobooks from Apple?
In front of the book, click on the overflow button (3 dots). Remove from Device may be done by pressing the Remove button. Your Android smartphone will be emptied of the audiobook it now has.
- Using your iOS device, open the Apple Books app. Select Library from the drop-down menu, then select the item you wish to delete. Select Edit from the top-right-hand corner of the screen. Then choose the thing you wish to get rid of and touch the Bin symbol.
Why can’t I delete audiobooks from my iPhone?
However, this does not preclude consumers from immediately removing audiobooks from their iPhones. Due to the fact that audiobooks are kept in audio format, they are found under the “Music” tab on the navigation bar. Swipe to the left on an audiobook you wish to delete after selecting it. When the “Delete” option appears, choose it by tapping on it one again.
Can you delete audiobooks from your iPhone?
Launch the Settings application. Select iPhone Storage or iPad Storage from the General drop-down menu. Then, scroll down to Books and tap it. Swipe left on any audiobook download and select Delete from the drop-down menu.
How do you delete audiobooks from iPad?
Bring up the Audible app on your iPad, iPhone, or Android device and listen to a story.
- Select “My Library” from the drop-down menu in the Audible app. When the “Delete from device” option appears on iOS devices and “Remove from device” option appears on Android devices, choose it.
How do I delete audible books from my iPhone?
- Navigate to your Library and locate a title that you wish to have removed from your device. To remove the title off your device, swipe your finger over it from right to left.
How do I permanently delete Audible books?
- The Manage Your Content and Devices page on Amazon is where you should start. Next to “Show,” click the Books icon, and then pick Audiobooks from the drop-down menu. Select the audiobook you wish to remove from your library and click the checkbox next to it. Then choose Yes, permanently delete from the drop-down menu.
How do I delete my audiobooks account?
To cancel your subscription online, visit the Audiobooks.com website on a laptop or desktop computer. Alternatively, you can phone our customer support staff at 1-855-876-6195 between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday.
How do I hide books from my Audible library?
Open the book you wish to conceal and place it somewhere safe. To the right of your selected audiobook, pick Overflow Menu (three dots) from the drop-down menu. To finish, select “Mark as Complete.” From the left-hand side of the screen, select the “filter” icon.
Does audible take up storage?
Yes, Audible (as well as the majority of audiobooks) are normally downloaded, and they do take up some storage/memory space on your smartphone. The length of the audiobook determines how much storage space it need.