How to purchase Audible books with the Audible application
- To begin, launch the Audible app on your iPhone or Android device. Audible shop may be accessed by clicking on the Shopping Cart button in the upper-right corner. To find an audiobook, use the magnifying glass to search for it or browse through the categories. Select the audiobook you wish to purchase by tapping on it.
On your iPhone or Android device, launch the Audible app. Audible shop may be accessed by tapping on the Shopping Cart button in the upper-right corner. To search for an audiobook, use the magnifying glass icon, or browse the categories. To purchase an audiobook, select it from the list.
How can I obtain audiobooks on my iPhone and listen to them?
- Open the iBooks app and select “My Books” from the drop-down menu. To view all of the audiobooks that have been downloaded, choose “Audiobooks.” To listen to the audiobook, simply tap the title. Please keep in mind that you may modify the skip forward and back time in the “Settings”
Why can’t I buy Audible books on iPhone?
Intangible goods (music, gaming credits, books, and other items of a similar nature) purchased on iPhone must be paid through the Apple App Store payment system, which includes a 30 percent fee to Apple for its services. It was decided by Audible that its audiobook material would not be offered for purchase directly on the iPhone in order to avoid Apple dipping into their margins.
How do you buy books on the audio app?
Audiobooks may be purchased and downloaded.
- Open the Google Play Books application on your Android smartphone or tablet. Select Shop from the menu bar and look for an audiobook. To find out more about an audiobook, simply touch on its cover image. Price may be found by tapping it. Purchase an audiobook.
How do I buy something from Audible?
Open the Google Play Books app on your Android smartphone or tablet. Select Shop from the drop-down menu and look for an audiobook to download. Alternatively, you may click on the cover image of an audiobook to discover more. The price may be accessed by tapping on it. Purchase a CD-ROM.
- Open the Audible app and select Discover from the drop-down menu. Try searching for and purchasing an audiobook using the categories or magnifying glasses displayed on the screen. Select Buy with 1 Credit or Buy now for £X. XX. from the drop-down menu. Please keep in mind that if you have an Audible coupon and wish to use it, you must first click on the “Buy for £X.XX” option.
How do I purchase audiobooks on my iPhone?
Audiobooks may be found and purchased on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- The Apple Books application should be launched. Tap the Audiobooks tab at the bottom of the screen. From this page, you may browse through the latest and most popular audiobooks. To see all of the genres and areas of the book shop, select Browse Sections at the top of the screen. To purchase the audiobook, simply tap on the price.
How do I use Book App on iPhone?
The Apple Books application should be launched. Tap the Audiobooks tab towards the bottom of the screen. Discover new and highlighted audiobooks by visiting this page. Browse Sections is located at the top of the page and will display all genres and book shop sections. The price of the audiobook may be purchased by tapping on it.
- Activate the Books application
- Tap or click Book Store. Look for a book on the shelf or perform a search for a certain title. When you come across a book that you are interested in, tap or click on it to open it. To purchase a book, simply touch or click on the price. The book is added to your collection in the Books application.
Do you have to buy audiobooks on Audible?
Yes, you do have to pay to listen to Audible books. It is a monthly or yearly fee in exchange for a lower pricing on titles that are currently available. Purchases in excess of the 1–2 titles per month allowed by your membership will cost a little extra, however they may be included in exceptional bargains from time to time. It is achieved by the use of a credit system.
How can I buy Kindle Books on my iPhone?
Learn how to purchase Kindle books on your iPhone.
- Open the Safari app and head to the Amazon.com website. Please login into Amazon using your account details if you haven’t previously done so. Discover and choose the Kindle title that you wish to purchase. Completing the transaction. Now, launch the Kindle application. You should be able to find the book under the “All” tab.
How do you buy Audible books without membership?
You may purchase Audible audio books straight from Audible or Amazon, without the need to sign up for a subscription (Audible is an Amazon company). Because you will not be utilizing a membership credit, just select the appropriate “Buy Now,” “Add to Cart,” or “Buy for $xx. xx” payment option from the drop-down menu.
How do I listen to Audible on my Iphone?
In the Library area of your app, by selecting Titles followed by Downloaded, you may find Audible audiobooks that have previously been downloaded. To begin listening to the audiobook, simply touch on it. Note: For audiobooks that are divided into many sections, first tap the title of the book, and then tap the section you want to listen to.
How do I get a promo code for Audible?
Visit Insider Coupons to get the most up-to-date Audible coupon code for existing subscribers. Audible.com/promo/redemption into your web browser, copy and paste the code into the empty space, then click on “Redeem” to activate the offer. Some of the most current Audible promo codes that we’ve come across online are as follows: A free 30-day trial subscription is available.