- Neil Gaiman is the author of about 27 novels. He is still engaged in a literary profession, which implies that he will most likely continue to contribute to his already amazing body of work for several more years to come, despite his age. In addition to his novel Neverwhere, Gaiman is presently working on a sequel to the novel named The Seven Sisters.
How many stories has Neil Gaiman written?
People used to advise Neil Gaiman when he was younger not to make stuff up, which he did on occasion. He was never one to listen. In the meanwhile, he’s published more than twenty-five novels and received dozens of accolades, many of which were astonishment-inspiringly ugliness-in-a-box.
How many books has Neil Gaiman sold?
According to conservative estimates, Gaiman has sold at least 45 million copies of his books. It is estimated that his graphic novel series “Sandman” has sold more than 30 million copies, while his children’s tale Coraline (probably his least-known work) has sold more than a million copies.
What is Neil Gaiman best selling books?
In all, Gaiman has sold at least 45 million copies of his books, according to conservative estimates. It is estimated that his graphic novel series “Sandman” alone has sold more than 30 million copies, while his children’s tale Coraline (probably his least-known work) has sold more than a million copies worldwide.
- #1. The Absolute Sandman, Vol. 1 by Neil Gaiman.
- #2. Stardust by Neil Gaiman and Charles Vess.
- #3. The King of Elfland’s Daughter: A Novel (Del…
- #4. The Sandman Vol.
- #5. Anansi Boys: A Novel.
- #6. Voice Of The Fire.
- #7. The Green Man: Tales from the Mythic Forest.
- #8. The Sandman
What is the best Neil Gaiman book to start with?
Highly recommended for individuals who are unfamiliar with the graphic novel style and are unsure where to begin.
- The Ocean at the End of the Lane is a metaphor for the ocean at the end of the lane. A visit to his birthplace for a funeral brings up long-forgotten memories of his boyhood and his next-door neighbor, Lettie Hempstock.
Did Neil Gaiman write the Eternals?
The Ocean at the End of the Lane is a metaphor for the ocean at the end of a long lane. Upon returning to his hometown for a funeral, he is flooded with recollections of his boyhood and his next-door neighbor, Lettie Hempstock. ;Stardust. ;Coraline.
What comics has Neil Gaiman written?
His works include the comic book series The Sandman, as well as the novels Stardust, American Gods, Coraline, and The Graveyard Book. He was born in New York City. A slew of honors have been bestowed upon him, among them the Hugo, Nebula, and Bram Stoker awards, along with the Newbery and Carnegie medals.
Is Gaiman a Scientologist?
Gaiman has been more circumspect about his religious beliefs in recent years, but he maintains that he is not a Scientologist. Scientology, like Judaism, is the religion of his family, and he feels a certain sense of camaraderie with them. In an interview, he stated, “I would stand with organizations when I believe they are being legitimately persecuted.”
Is Neil Gaiman a fantasy writer?
Gaiman is arguably the most well-known fantasy author in the world. Every major prize in science fiction, fantasy, and children’s literature has been bestowed upon him, including the Hugo, the Nebula, the Bram Stoker, and the Locus, which he has received several times.
How many copies has the Sandman sold?
With more than 7 million copies sold in nine different languages, Neil Gaiman’s multi-volume magnum opus THE SANDMAN tells the story of literature’s most dysfunctional family: Death, Desire, Despair, Delirium, Destruction, Destiny, and Dream—and is considered one of the best-selling novels of all time.
Does Neil Gaiman write books for adults?
Writing Instructions for Adults He has most recently been a contributor to and co-editor with Al Sarrantonio of Stories (2010), and his own story in the anthology, The Truth Is a Cave In The Black Mountains, has been nominated for a number of prizes. Gaiman lives in Los Angeles.
Who writes like Neil Gaiman?
Authors who are similar to Neil Gaiman
- Joan Aiken
- Charlie Aiken The cast includes Jane Anders, Tracey Baptiste, Kelly Barnhill, Silva Moreno-Garcia, Alix E., Kat Howard, and the uncredited n.k.
Is Neil Gaiman writing a new book?
The Seven Sisters – The Verge is the title of Neil Gaiman’s next novel, which is a sequel to Neverwhere.
What Neil Gaiman book should I start with Reddit?
To that end, I will most certainly be ordering Sandman (I can’t wait), and as far as novels are concerned, I will be ordering Neverwhere, followed by Coraline or Good Omens, and finally American Gods.